Location: Ireland,

The Clarence Park

Toronto, Canada

Overall I liked the Clarence Park Hostel. There weren't Ny storage lockers in the dorms which I felt was poor. There were some small lockers in the common area but you wouldn't fit much into them. If I was back in Toronto I would consider staying here again.

• 29th Mar 2014

Ah, the travel hoarder comment! Our favorite!! lockers in the rooms are one of the biggest complaints a hostel receives! They make too much noise when guests are trying to sleep. That is why we have them were they make a lot more sense.......in the hall way! For a guests bigger items, we have free luggage storage! That is were a guest can store multiple bags that they do not need items from frequently. It helps keep the clutter out of a dorm room that is a big problem in most other hostel.

St Christopher's Edinburgh

Edinburgh, Scotland

• 17th Aug 2013

Barefoot Hostel

Ottawa, Canada

I enjoyed my stay at Barefoot Hostel. The whole building was clean, the staff were very friendly, the other occupants were very friendly and everyone abided but the house rules. Everyone was conscientious of each other. The only fault I found was that my bunk wasn't the most comfortable, the mattress and support underneath dipped at one end, which I'm sure is a problem in all hostels. Other than that I'd recommend it to others.

• 20th Oct 2012