City Backpackers Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

Shelter City

Amsterdam, Netherlands

the very frrienly staff,helped to make my stay a very pleasant one,also the location is very good being close to the station I would recomended

Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

I always like to value the work of the staff,and in this case there is no exception,they were very good,the location was also good.the fact the place was being painted made it a little awkard to move around ,Ienjoyed my stay

I enjoyed my stay at st. Christopher's inn the staff were very helpful and willing ,the location is excellent ,definately very good value for money,i'll be back!

We're grateful for your kind words and for letting everyone just how great your stay was, thank you very much from S

Pension Motu Iti

Moorea, French Polynesia

I found one of the ladies ( I am sorry i can't spell her name) very helpful and willing to please,that is what I found most possitive,other than that,I found the place lacking in character,boring and without the minimum facilities e.g. a fridge.after about 8.00pm the reception closes down and there is no chance of getting a drink or anything else come to that,you are "dormitory bound" till the next morning,no enough light to read,nowhere to go..........etc.

Verandahs Backpackers Lodge

Auckland, New Zealand

What a place! Amazing it really felt like home.The staff 10 out of 10,,pleasant and always willing to help, with information or suggestions .If in Auckland you will enjoy your stay at Verandahs sure!!

I have enjoyed my stay at Osaka I take back with me lovely memories even in the short time I was there.I will try to come back in the future for a longer stay in your country.

It was nice to see you, now we all miss you so much:( You made us so happy everyday!!!! It was too bad that none of us could say bye because you checked out pretty early:( Did your friends like postcards??:P We all hope to see you again!!!!!!!!!! Thank you very much for sharing time with us:D

Europa Hotel

Sliema, Malta

safety should be improved,I found my room unlocked twice on returning to the hotel.Poor maintenance,leak in the bathroom while I stayed at the hotel.The room felt damp.O.K. for the money I suppose

Travellers House

Lisbon, Portugal

great place ,superb atmosphere,fantastic staff all of them,one of the best places I have stayed at,I would certainly recomend it ,very good value for money.