Reviews: Malinverni

Hostel7 Brasilia, Brasilia, Brazil
8th Jul 2015

Hostel Posillipo, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina
6th Apr 2014

What can I say about it, a place where I stayed two times in Sarajevo and had the best time? Probably that I wish I was there also during my first trip to Sarajevo. The owners are absolutely amazing. Skender and his father are one of the most welcoming people you can find and one of the reasons I kept coming back to Sarajevo is them. The location is perfect, the beds are really confortable, it is very clean and the staff is helpfull. It's a shame I cannot write more...you were, again, the best!!

Hostel Posillipo, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina
5th Jan 2013

Guys at Posillipo are the greatest. Last time I visited Sarajevo I stayed in another hostel and I regret it cause here I was treated really really weel. The location is the best, but also the shower, the room...everything was perfect! I thank you guys a lot for the great time I had there! Skender, you are the best!

Fulir Hostel Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia
30th Dec 2012

It was my second time there and I loved it, they are really friendly and helpfull. Rooms are clean, shower and bed really good. This is the place to be in Zagreb!

Buzz Hostel, Zagreb, Croatia
29th Dec 2012

I stayed there for one night and it was really good. The girl at the reception was very nice and friendly and they have great showers ans beds. Security is the best you can find in Zagreb.

Hostel Tufna, Osijek, Croatia
7.1
27th Dec 2012

It was good for two nights. I wanted to stay one more but reading the reviews here I decided not to. It's a good hostel, but it's in the same building as a club so I was kind of worried about security, noise and stuff. There is no reception and if you are lucky you can meet the owner and than he can fix some things. I had problems with the wi fi. Bed is confortable and shower is really good. There is no staff to help you if you need something...if you want to stay here bring ear plugs!

Habitat-Hostel, Belgrade, Serbia
24th Dec 2012

Habitat, Habitat....what can I say about you??? It was my second time there and it was amazing, It really feels like my home in the Balkans. Igor, the owner, is simply the best and the funniest guy. You can talk about everything with him and also with the guys that work there, Vlad, Tamara, Marija... I never felt more welcomed like I felt there. It's a shame there are limited characters to write about it. I simply love you guys and cannot wait to be there again! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

Athens Backpackers, Athens, Greece
5th Dec 2012

Habitat-Hostel, Belgrade, Serbia
23rd Oct 2011

I don't know how to start my rewiew of Habitat 'cause I loved absolutely everything there. The staff was incredible: helpfull, kind and friendly. I had a really great time with them, specially with Igor and Geena..we could talk for hours and it wasn't enough for me..I felt like I left some real friends there. The location is the best, close to the train station and to the city center, the rooms were very clean and I had a lot of fun with them! It's a shame I cannot write more here...u r the best

Fulir Hostel Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia
9th Oct 2011

The best thing about Fulir is it's location. It's practically at the main square, very close to the touristic attractions and to very good bars and restaurants (and it's easy to reach it from the train and bus stations, by tram or by foot) The staff was really great and helpfull as well. It was clean, secure...loved it!