Reviews: Malinverni

Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 28

Hostel Posillipo

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Guys at Posillipo are the greatest. Last time I visited Sarajevo I stayed in another hostel and I regret it cause here I was treated really really weel. The location is the best, but also the shower, the room...everything was perfect! I thank you guys a lot for the great time I had there! Skender, you are the best!

Fulir Hostel Zagreb

Zagreb, Croatia

It was my second time there and I loved it, they are really friendly and helpfull. Rooms are clean, shower and bed really good. This is the place to be in Zagreb!

Buzz Hostel

Zagreb, Croatia

I stayed there for one night and it was really good. The girl at the reception was very nice and friendly and they have great showers ans beds. Security is the best you can find in Zagreb.

Hostel Tufna

Osijek, Croatia

It was good for two nights. I wanted to stay one more but reading the reviews here I decided not to. It's a good hostel, but it's in the same building as a club so I was kind of worried about security, noise and stuff. There is no reception and if you are lucky you can meet the owner and than he can fix some things. I had problems with the wi fi. Bed is confortable and shower is really good. There is no staff to help you if you need something...if you want to stay here bring ear plugs!

Habitat-Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

Habitat, Habitat....what can I say about you??? It was my second time there and it was amazing, It really feels like my home in the Balkans. Igor, the owner, is simply the best and the funniest guy. You can talk about everything with him and also with the guys that work there, Vlad, Tamara, Marija... I never felt more welcomed like I felt there. It's a shame there are limited characters to write about it. I simply love you guys and cannot wait to be there again! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

Athens Backpackers

Athens, Greece

Habitat-Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

I don't know how to start my rewiew of Habitat 'cause I loved absolutely everything there. The staff was incredible: helpfull, kind and friendly. I had a really great time with them, specially with Igor and Geena..we could talk for hours and it wasn't enough for me..I felt like I left some real friends there. The location is the best, close to the train station and to the city center, the rooms were very clean and I had a lot of fun with them! It's a shame I cannot write more here...u r the best

Fulir Hostel Zagreb

Zagreb, Croatia

The best thing about Fulir is it's location. It's practically at the main square, very close to the touristic attractions and to very good bars and restaurants (and it's easy to reach it from the train and bus stations, by tram or by foot) The staff was really great and helpfull as well. It was clean, secure...loved it!