Porto Lounge Hostel

Porto, Portugal

Nice spot that is really well outfitted. Staff was super helpful and location is good for getting around the center city. No complaints at all—really enjoyed my stay.

Hotel Eden

Saint Malo, France

Great location just a short drive from the busy center of St. Malo. In a quiet area, the beach is just a block or two away. The staff was friendly and helpful and the place looked great. I'd definitely recommend it and go back myself.

• 25th Aug 2013
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Hotel Abalys

Brest, France

Great welcome from helpful and friendly staff. Room (freshly painted?) looked great. We had a very nice stay. Thank you!

• 24th Aug 2013
  • All Male Group, 25-30

The staff is friendly and quite helpful. Breakfast was fulfilling. The location is terrific and within walking distance of most major sites. The nearest metro stop is just a few blocks away.

Hotel du Th��tre

Zurich, Switzerland

Outstanding establishment. The location is perfect, the staff friendly, and the breakast, though not included in the price, both reasonable and satisfying. Free internet is nice too.

1 Step from St Peter

Rome, Italy

This was our second stay at 1 Step and we had another great experience. The generous hospitality demonstrated by the staff, the location (far from the less desirable Termini area) , and cleanliness of the property make it worth every euro cent paid. I wouldn't stay anywhere else.

1 Step from St Peter

Rome, Italy

The staff is very helpful and friendly. We appreciated their help while staying and had a great time.