LSE High Holborn

Excellantly located

Residencia D investigadors

Barcelona, Spain

Excelleant place to stay, super location , helpful staff , very clean , nice breakfast,I would stronly recommend

Chelsea Guest House

Great to stay again in Chelsea Guest House , Chris and Lukasz were both very friendly and helpful , rooms are very clean and quiet , perfect location for access to Central London , would highly recommend to everyone Clive (Ireland)

Cool very friendly and helpful staff Clive Ireland

Chelsea Guest House

cool place , staff were very helpful

great location and wow nice view from level 15, perfect place to stay

Merith House Hotel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Staff were very helpful !!

Budapest, Hungary

great location, great staff , best hostel have ever stayed in , Lynn Cranston , Dublin

Budapest, Hungary

Had a Fantastic stay in Caterina Hostel , Joe and his staff where very helpful and nice ! was the cleanest hostel I ever stayed in , everything the city has to offer was close by and I managed to get a good nights sleep which made my stay even better , the building had great character and hope to be back soon for another very enjoyable pleasant stay in this hostel as hope to be back in beautiful Budapest soon again !! Carmel Dublin Ireland !

Budapest, Hungary

Really enjoyed my stay in Caterina Hostel, the staff were so friendly and helpful and the location was very central , the hostel was spotless and I would strongly recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Budapest !

Budapest, Hungary

I really enjoyed my stay at caterina Hostel.It was so central for my stay.The staff where very friendly and helpful.I would strongly recommend this hostel as it really would make me want to come back and stay again Clive Cranston{Dublin Ireland)