• England, Mixed Group, 31-40
Riad Baraka, Chefchaouen, Morocco
1st May 2014

Due to another guest falling ill and overstaying, there weren't enough rooms for my group. One of the owners, Joe, arranged for us to stay at another Riad close by. His organisation and help made the sudden change run very smoothly. Before we left for the other riad, I had a look around Riad Baraka. It was beautifully decorated with lots of character and spotlessly clean. Recommended.

• England,
Yesinn @Fortress Hill, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
7.7
14th Jun 2010

Small rooms, but this is HK. Clean and friendly.

• England,
Old Town Backpackers, Tallinn, Estonia
6.0
26th May 2005

When I stayed there (24th May 2005) the hostel was hugely overcrowded. It is designed to accommodate about 12 guests (from the number of beds I counted). That night there were about 20 people staying in the hostel. There was no privacy and barely a space to walk between all the bodies that were sleeping in the main common room/dorm. Added to this, there was only one bathroom. The location was excellent, but I would not recommend this hostel to anyone. Better go to the Old Town Hostel a few doors up the road which was very well managed, clean and spacious and offered far better value for money.