Location Ireland, Gender Female, Age 32

• Ireland, Mixed Group, 25-30
Luxembourg City Hostel, Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
14th Aug 2013

This is a lovely hostel. Very clean, beautiful location though interesting walking down the steep roads to the hostel with a backpack! The breakfast was good. There's a lovely courtyard area and a lounge if you want to chill out inside/watch tv. It's a great place to stay if you want a nice relaxed hostel.

• Ireland, Mixed Group, 25-30
MEININGER Brussels City Center, Brussels, Belgium
13th Aug 2013

This is a fantastic hostel. Everything is very new - we especially appreciated the warm powerful shower! Each bed has a socket too, great for charging phones etc. There's a lively bar but its separate from the sleeping area so we didn't have any problem with noise. Highly recommend this place.

Bushmills Youth Hostel, Bushmills, Northern Ireland
8.0
8th Aug 2010

This is a very clean, pleasant place to stay. The location is excelent -right on the main street beside everything. It was very quiet while we were there.

Derry City Independent Hostel, Derry, Northern Ireland
8.7
7th Aug 2010

We were only there for one night but the place was clean, had a very friendly atmosphere and was only a very short walk from everything. I'd recommend this hostel

Casa Ana Morales, Havana, Cuba
19th Aug 2009

Ana and Roberto were fantastic from the moment we arrived to the moment we left. The room was beautiful. There is a fridge to keep drinks cool and air con to keep people cool! They were waiting at the door with big smiles even though we arrived at 3am! they also arranged accomodation for us throughout cuba, all of which was great. I couldn't recommend this place more highly

America del Sur Hostel Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Argentina
7.7
2nd Aug 2009

Really clean, friendly staff and good location.

YHA Auckland International, Auckland, New Zealand
6th Jun 2009

The 4 bed rooms are lovely. Kitchen is really well equipped and there's loads of cooking space

Euro Youth Hostel, Munich, Germany
8.7
30th Jul 2007

Overall I had a pleasant stay but on my first night there was a karioke night in the bar. The room I was staying in was just behind the bar and I could hear the songs word for word. The music didn't end until 2:30. I was incrediby angry and I wasn't the only one. I've stayed in alot of hostels all across Europe and in Asia and America and of course I don't expect silence but I felt that this was too much. The hostel itself was lovely and the staff helpful but this one incident overshadowed all of that.