Location: Chile, Gender: Male, Age: 32

Chill Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I stayed just for one night. Staff was friendly and helped me out. The only con for me was that the toilette in the room I stayed didn't have a door. In any case there were some other toilettes outside the room. People that visits for the first time: don't be so nervous about the neighborhood when they arrive. It looks a little scary at the beginning, because it is on the hills and very crowded, but it seems it isn't dangerous anf there are policemen. It is a noisy place, but quite well located

Beach Hostel La Rocca Brasil

Porto de Galinhas, Brazil

Excellent place, good atmosphere, it was like a family for me while I stayed there. The only con about it is that I will miss them so much!

HI Bonns Ventos Hostel

Ilhabela, Brazil

Great Hostel, good staff. Just a little far from city downtown and from beautiful beaches, but at least closed to the harbour. Rooms are usually clean and not to crowded. The common zones are beautiful.

Cruz de los Andes

La Paz, Bolivia

Great hostel, located in a very fun neighborhood and with a very nice stuff.

Asylum Sydney

Sydney, Australia

The location is wonderful and the staff very friendly. It is just some steps from the metro and walking distance to great places as the Opera House. They make big efforts to keep the place clean and the price is fair.