Hans Brinker Budget Hotel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Location of this hostel is good. However it is very noisy and other guest just kept yelling and screaming throughout the nights. Wifi is totally broken. Toilet is smelly (we have private toilet and it's still smelly after I cleaned it myself!!). Not enough staff for reception (I was in queue for 15 minute just for check out). Price is not that cheap given with the above conditions. I do not recommend staying in this hostel.

• 29th May 2014
  • Hong Kong

Hi, Thanks for your review. Too bad you didn't like staying at our hotel. Our rooms (and bathrooms) get cleaned every day. We have free wifi at our bar and restaurant. If the wifi doesn't work, you have to go to our staff, so we can fix the problem (tip for next time). We are one of the cheapest stays in the middle of Amsterdam though. Greetings, Hans Brinker

I love staying in B3 GuestHouse. The place is amazingly pretty and Philip is an excellent host. Everything there is clean and tidy, and of course well decorated! Thanks Philip for providing such an awesome place for us to stay.

• 25th May 2014

Ani & Haakien - Rotterdam

Rotterdam, Netherlands

Everything is good, location, staff, facilities, etc. Just a bit messy during breakfast time. I recommend this hostel.

• 24th May 2014

Amsterdam Hotelboat

Amsterdam, Netherlands

It's our first time to stay on boat hostel! Love the experience! The host couple are nice. Very tidy and clean. Simple but great breakfast. Location is good. Surely recommend this hostel!

• 22nd May 2014