Location: Poland, Gender: Male, Age: 33

Threehouse Bed and Breakfast

Kuching, Malaysia

Very mice hostel in great location, nice staff. Breakfast could be better;)

Old Penang GuestHouse

Penang, Malaysia

avarge hostel - the location is the best part of it. we have stayed in double with bathroom, I would say it could use some refreshment. I know it is an old building - but it doesnt mean you cant paint the room. Breakfast is just marketing - tost bread + jam + coffe, so consider eating out. at least they speak english - but dont expect warm welcome or smiles. it's not value for money, at least not our room, maybe dorms are

LSE Passfield Hall

as we came in with my wife she was a little bit shocked - this looks like a dormitory for students, which before the booking I thought it is, but hoped that rooms for guests are somehow different. if you understand that londin is expensive - than compering to other hostels - I think it's a value for money. it has very good location, i would stay there again but I doubt whether my wife will let me;)

Lub d Bangkok Siam Square

Bangkok, Thailand

Very nice hostel, although I would expect it should be a little bit cheaper. Nice room with clean bathroom, tv with some english channels (if you need tv anyway), good wifi, nice and helpful stuff. Good location for those traveling by air. If I would go to bangkok again, I probably would stay in this place again.

Balham Lodge

nice hostel, clean, nice staff. quite far from undergroud, and 10km from the city center - but was in good price. it was quite cold in bathroom - as there was no heating there. Anyway, I am satisfied, but next time will spend some more cash and stay closer to the center.

Hotel Trentina

Milan, Italy

quite ok, but for that price I would imagine more. We have called hotel that our flight landed outside of Milan and that we will be very late. unfortunately althiugh they have confirmed that we can come so late - hotel was closed when we arrived, and we spend around 15 minutes ringing the bell to make some one come and let us in. we have received a room in a basement - with a view on a ceiling. beside that, the rest was ok, staff nice, room big and clean.

Saigon Mini Hotel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Good hostel, although very expansive coparing to other in that region. however, to be honest, you get what you pay for - clean, safe, comfortable. Recommend for people who can pay a little bit more to enjoy the time. do not use hotel taxi - the price is 5x what you should pay

Dai Long Hotel

Hoi An, Vietnam

Unfortunately I must confirm what I read in a couple of reviews in this hotel, that the smells are poor. beside that, location is ok, but there are many better. price is ok, but for the same price there are better. summarizing, I would not stay again there, so I don\'t recommend it, although I do not have a feeling that it was worst decission in the world to stay there. Hoi An - great place!!

Babel Siem Reap Guesthouse

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Good hostel, Clean, big room, but there was no protection against mosqitos in the windows. Staff nice, but they forgot to pick us from the airport. I don't remember breakfast so there was no or it was not worth mentioning.

Ah Shan Hostel Hong Kong

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

not a bad hotel for this price comparing to hotels in hong kong, so beware it's very small and in case of fire you will be in trouble to get out of there. staff does not speak english almost at all - but somehow we did manage to communicate

Hotel AltD├╝sseldorf

Dusseldorf, Germany

I have a feeling that I have paid for different type of room (in different building - they have 2), but overall it seems to be ok, little dark and a little bit smelly. But excellent location, near metro and old city!!

Bed-Breakfast Hotel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

Nice hostel, but outside of the main city - it was much cheaper than same quality hostels when I have looked for one - and it has a very good communication with main city (although it takes around 25 minutes to get there). Clean and nice for this price:) I have got engaged in it, so I add to character a note:))

Paris Hotel & Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Very good location - and nothing more. In my room there was no waredrobe, no shelves, no nothing. Hostel is very old, it seems very dark and dirty. Is very noisy. I don't reccomend it. There are many better hostels in istambul for the same or better price!!! Nie nocujcie tam - nie oplaca sie, sa lepsze miejsca w istambule, syf, kila i mogila.