• USA, Male, 25-30
10th Mar 2014

Thank you to a most kind staff that truly loves hospitality and shows what being a great host is all about! Hostel itself is convenientely located and very close to Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, Grand Bazaar and all other city attractions. Rooms are spacious and immaculate. Bathrooms extremely well maintained and always clean. One suggestion would be refilling the soap dispenser in the WC but that is all. Keep up the good work! I'm sure to stay here again when in Istanbul.

• Turkey, Male, 25-30
12th Aug 2011

Perfect hostel with a great location, safe area, friendly staff and unbeatabe room rates. The hoste is kept clean though I was full, there are two spacious common rooms where all the guests can chat and spend time. This is one of the best hostels that I have stayed so far and I will be back for sure.

• Turkey,
9th May 2010

Cordial House is beyond a standart hostel with so many facilities and exceptional helpful staff. The hostel has a great location in Sultanahmet Area, only minutes away from the highligts, Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia etc.. the inhouse tourist information was also big help to organise my trip to Cappadocia. Would not hesitate to stay there again.

6th May 2008

The place was clean and the location was perfect. The internet was very fast and cheap and we were able to stay for hours in the common area after we checked out to wait for the bus to cappadocia which was organised through the tourism desk on level 1 in the hostel. The guy at the tourism office was really helpful and arranged EXCELLENT accommodation for us in Urgup. We are coming back to this hostel when we arrive back in Istanbul!

• Brazil,
8th Mar 2008

I loved my stay at the Cordial House! We stayed there in March. As promised, someone was at the airport to transport us to the hotel which was really nice and convenient. The location was absolutely PERFECT! So close to all the major tourist spots such as the Blue Mosque, Grand Bazaar, Hagia Sofia, etc. Also, it was very close to a tram stop. The staff at the hotel were all super friendly, they spoke perfect English, and they were always ready and willing to accommodate. I HIGLY recommend staying at the Cordial House. The only thing I would have changed about my stay is that I would have requested a room without a street view because the street was a bit noisy at night. Enjoy your stay in Istanbul, it is a WONDERFUL city!

• Australia,
23rd Jan 2008

The best place to stay for access to almost every site to see. Rooms were great for the tired travelers. Bathrooms were clean and in nice condition. Restaurant almost next door, theatre across the street and the best shopping just steps away , why stay anywhere else for such an inex pensive and hospitable hostel.I highly recommend Cordial house to any of those on a budget, great price for a warm and frien dly hotel.

• Australia,
24th Nov 2007

very good room rates compared the quality of the rooms and service the hostel provide. Central location made our stay really enjoyable in Istanbul and also should mention about helpfullnes staf, thank you very much..

25th Oct 2007

HI!!! THANK YOU FOR A GREAT ISTANBUL SOJOU RN! We had a great time, loved the city and enjoyed immensely our stay at the hotel! We would come back in a heart beat! Looking forward to another trip - not sure when, but wishing it! Thank you again!

• Germany,
13th Sep 2007

Very nice hostel with a perfect location, right in the center of historical area, only minutes to Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace, Grand Bazaar and more !! Staff are friendly, rooms are comfortable and clean. Had a nice stay ...

15th Jul 2007

loved the locatin and the people at Cordial House are amazing, when you need some help they always do their best. highly recommended

27th Jun 2007

My trip to Istanbul was incredible and a lot of it has to do with the fact that I stayed at Cordial House. Its in a great location, the staff are absolutely amazin g and the other guests were unforgettabl e. I have wonderful memories of evenings of tavla (backgammon) tournaments, bill iards and card games � even if it was just having a cup of tea (or glass of wine ) with another guest or one of the staff . Cordial House is the most warm and friendly place I have stayed during my travels.

• Romania,
20th May 2007

We stayed in Cordial House for six days and we enjoyed a different interest on each day. The staff were so friendly that they made our stay in Cordial great. What can one traveler expect more than a very safe place, clean and comfortable rooms and a very delicious breakfast? Thank you all for the wonderful service!! No doubt I will be back. :))

• New Zealand,
17th May 2007

As a girl traveling alone who is obviously not Turkish, Istanbul can be overwhelming, but the guys at the Cordial House were friendly, welcoming, and helpful. Each day after walking around and having what felt like every single person in the city trying to sell me something or talk to me, the Cordial House was a relaxed and wonderful place to come home to. I will definitely stay there again and you should certainly give it a try.