El Misti Rooms

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

The dorms are way to crowded, but beside that, a good hostel with a perfect location, close to both Copacabana and Ipanema!

Hi Andreas, Thank you for your opinion about your recent stay at our hostel. It is the most important value to us to improve our facilities and quality of services. Kind regards.

Mama Simona Hostel

Cusco, Peru

Wifi must be better. Beside that, it's a awesome hostel!

Pirwa Hostel La Paz

La Paz, Bolivia

Located between town and the busstation, which i found very good. Quite big, and you can't cook your own food, but it's probably cheaper to get street food anyway!

The Magic House Hostel

Santiago, Chile

The absolute best hostel I've stayed in! Nothing bad!

Hostel Colonial Buenos Aires

Black Cat Hostel

Asuncion, Paraguay

Hostel Chili Iguassu

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Perfect location and superb staff! Very clean, and so far the "safest" brazilian showers I´ve seen!

The Flaming Kiwi Backpackers

Queenstown, New Zealand

Fantastic place! Will def return to this hostel my next visit to Queenstown. Thanks!

Elephant Backpacker Sydney

Sydney, Australia

Spacious! Close to dwtn, also a express walkway to dwtn from the carpark right across the way. Balcony and toilet on the room with 8 beds.. fantastic!

Chili Blue Backpackers

Sydney, Australia

Cheap but crowded. good for the money

Lord Wolseley

Sydney, Australia

Great location, not city centre but close and nice neighborhood, good staff. No internet..

Very nice hostel with awesome beds... but reception maight not open at 3pm just because it tells you that...Layback and chill.. :D I will defently recomend people to stay here!

Kyoya Ryokan

Nagoya, Japan

Awesome! Staff were very helpful. Everything were perfect. Japaneese style. Next time in Nagaoya, I will be back here!

Awesome capsulehotel. Good place for the money. Reommends others to stay here!

Cheap and very good hostel. Really close to the subway!

Yesinn @Fortress Hill

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Crazy! This is probably the best hostel I ever stayed in! Staff were awesome. And the people in it. Some more HK$ then in Kowloon, but so worth it! It's a good location on the island, not far from the subway station. I love Hong Kong, and when I'm back, am back at Yesinn!

Adelaide Hostel and Hotel

San Francisco, USA

Like a hotel, but you slept with other people and cooked your own food... everything was perfect... service (really good staff), clean, nice beds, clean bathrooms and 24/7 recption. I paid $7 more here than at onother place, but thats was crap if we compare with adelide hostel... THANK YOU! next time I'll go back to SF I am going to stay by you again!