Extremly clean, probably the cleanest hostel I've seen on my many hostel stays in the entire world. They have a lady that, at least what I saw, was cleaning non stop! Good beds, maybe to short or I am to long, but this is everywhere. Good with the little box above your head to carge and put your stuff you need close to you. Stay here! Awesome!

Never in my life seen smaller toilets. This was an issue for somdone over 160 pretty much

Advisor Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

Wonderful people that run this little hotel. You get better service then you expected, they are always there to help you, even before you arrive, and they dont try to cheat you, you pay the market price for airport transport and other travels! Clean rooms. For the $ I paid, it was an awesome choise! Stay here!

El Misti Rooms

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

The dorms are way to crowded, but beside that, a good hostel with a perfect location, close to both Copacabana and Ipanema!

• 9th Aug 2014
  • Sweden

Hi Andreas, Thank you for your opinion about your recent stay at our hostel. It is the most important value to us to improve our facilities and quality of services. Kind regards.

Mama Simona Hostel

Cusco, Peru

Wifi must be better. Beside that, it's a awesome hostel!

Pirwa Hostel La Paz

La Paz, Bolivia

Located between town and the busstation, which i found very good. Quite big, and you can't cook your own food, but it's probably cheaper to get street food anyway!

• 27th Jun 2014

The Magic House Hostel

Santiago, Chile

The absolute best hostel I've stayed in! Nothing bad!

• 25th Jun 2014

Asuncion, Paraguay

• 16th Jun 2014

Hostel Chili Iguassu

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Perfect location and superb staff! Very clean, and so far the "safest" brazilian showers I´ve seen!

• 14th Jun 2014

The Flaming Kiwi Backpackers

Queenstown, New Zealand

Fantastic place! Will def return to this hostel my next visit to Queenstown. Thanks!

• 18th Oct 2010

Elephant Backpacker Sydney

Sydney, Australia

Spacious! Close to dwtn, also a express walkway to dwtn from the carpark right across the way. Balcony and toilet on the room with 8 beds.. fantastic!

Chili Blue Backpackers

Sydney, Australia

Cheap but crowded. good for the money

Lord Wolseley

Sydney, Australia

Great location, not city centre but close and nice neighborhood, good staff. No internet..

Very nice hostel with awesome beds... but reception maight not open at 3pm just because it tells you that...Layback and chill.. :D I will defently recomend people to stay here!

Awesome capsulehotel. Good place for the money. Reommends others to stay here!

Kyoya Ryokan

Nagoya, Japan

Awesome! Staff were very helpful. Everything were perfect. Japaneese style. Next time in Nagaoya, I will be back here!

Cheap and very good hostel. Really close to the subway!

Yesinn @Fortress Hill

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Crazy! This is probably the best hostel I ever stayed in! Staff were awesome. And the people in it. Some more HK$ then in Kowloon, but so worth it! It's a good location on the island, not far from the subway station. I love Hong Kong, and when I'm back, am back at Yesinn!

Adelaide Hostel and Hotel

San Francisco, USA

Like a hotel, but you slept with other people and cooked your own food... everything was perfect... service (really good staff), clean, nice beds, clean bathrooms and 24/7 recption. I paid $7 more here than at onother place, but thats was crap if we compare with adelide hostel... THANK YOU! next time I'll go back to SF I am going to stay by you again!