Location: Australia, Gender: Female,

MNL Boutique Hostel

Manila, Philippines

A really great hostel in a great location with everything a traveller needs. Would definitely recommend it in Manila!

• 8th Apr 2014

Our Melting Pot

Manila, Philippines

Hotel Sindibad

Agadir, Morocco

A nice hotel with everything you could need. Was a shame that the pool is currently out of order though! Staff are helpful. Walk to the beach isn't too bad - about 20 minutes each way.

Dar Rabha

Fez, Morocco

Hi Stephanie, if this behaviour was brought to my attention the staff member would not be employed. Please email with further information as to who it was- I would be incredibly grateful as this is absolutely unacceptable & a breach of the law. Sincere apologies & please alert someone (myself, police, tourist office) if this happens as it is very unsettling and illegal. I actually feel sick that you experienced this & said nothing so to fix issues immediately -Natasha

Riad Layla Rouge

Marrakech, Morocco

A great place to stay. Very welcoming and comfortable! The manager is extremely friendly and helpful and makes you ferlvery welcome :) only note I would make is not to leave clothes on your bed when you go out for the day.as tgey seem to chsnge your sheets everyday and my pjs went missing! Also rooms are very dark. More lights woukd be handy!

Bahaus Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Lovely atmosphere and authentic decor. Perfect location for sightseeing and also for meeting other travelers.

Urkmez Hotel

Selcuk, Turkey

Urkmez Hotel was a brilliant place to stay. JuJu and Jimmy are wonderful wonderful hosts that make you feel at home. I had a brilliant time and can't wait to go back.

Orient Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Great location - but terrible \'room shared key\' system resulted in my friend being locked in our room for hours! Roof top bar/food is great spot but is lacking in atmosphere

Gregorys Backpackers Hostel

Varna, Bulgaria

A wonderful hostel with a great vibe and fantastic staff. Lots of fun indeed :)

Butterfly Villa Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

Great hostel, is a bus trip out of central bucharest but that isn\'t a problem. Has a great vibe and wonderful staff.