Reviews: gisamar

Location: Brazil, Gender: Female, Age: 34

Madness Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

The Madness is a perfect option for travellers who are looking for home feeling. Srdjan, the owner, is a such nice person!! He helped me a lot with my travel plans, and is a fantastic person to talk with! The location is super, just few minutes from the mais square. Loved my time at Madness!

River City Inn

Singapore, Singapore

Nice location, super clean. Breakfast is basic, but enough! Book ahead all days that you plan to stay. I tried to stay longer asking one day before, and I couldn't. Looks always full!

It is a place for those who are looking for party!!! If you don´t look for this, better try another hostel! The rooms has locker (big one) and a small box for put your phone and lock while is charging (perfect). I didn´t like the bathrooms which are mix (male and female), so, if you get a mixed room as weel, you almost dont have privacy.

Mystic Jaisalmer

Jaisalmer, India

It was the most pleasant place that I have been in my trip to India. The hostel is convenient located and is just maybe 10 minutes walking from the Fort entrance. The owner is a such great person and take care about his guests. I definetely recommended it.

Namaste! Dear Gisele Oliveira, At the end of the high season 2012-2013 it’s time to thank all those beautiful people who made it such a wonderful season. We really appreciate it that you stayed with us and took the time to write a lovely review. It’s good to hear that you enjoyed our hotel with clean room and friendly staff as well our beautiful city Jaisalmer. Hope to welcome you and your mother again for your next trip in Jaisalmer. Thank you! Mystic Jaisalmer Ashraf Ali

Lub d Bangkok Siam Square

Bangkok, Thailand

The hostel is convenient for those who want to shopping. A lot of shopping malls in the area. Easy to take Public transportation. The Best part is a room that you can leave your stuff for 3 months (for free!!!!). Perfect for those folks who wants to travel around southeast Asia, going back to take the flight home. I left some stuff there and could travel to North's Thailand and Laos lighter!!! Perfect!

Big Blue Backpackers

Cape Town, South Africa

The location is perfect, just minutes away from a supermarket and 15 minutes walking to waterfront. The bathroom is ok, not bad. The only complain is that the shared room keeps open (no key). Try to compare the tour prices offered by the hostel with other agencies. Sometimes in the hostel is more expensive. Love the guys on the reception!!! They're the Best!!! I would stay there again!!!

Calafate Hostel

El Calafate, Argentina

I have been to Calafate hostel 4 times and the main reason is their location. They offer a lot of tours in the region which is good when you don´t have so much time to book by yourself in an agency. The only problem is that some times is too crowded and people do a lot of noise even during the night. The staff could ask some guests to party in the correct places and not close to the rooms.

Cleopetra Hostel

Petra, Jordan

If you're a looking for a clean room, it is perfect for you! The staff is nice and they can help you with everything. I really loved! No AC can be a problem in very hot days. Keep in mind that the hostel is in Wadi Mousa, so it's a little bit far away from Petra's entrance, but the taxi costs only JOD 3 (each way)... so I think is a nice deal to stay at Cleopetra. I highly recommend.

Hathor Hotel

Aswan, Egypt

Nice place to stay in Aswan. Location is the best point.

Poc na Hostel

Isla Mujeres, Mexico

Pocna is a fantastic place to spend your time! Perfect place with a lot of fun!