Hostel Mostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

The hostel is nice, great breakfast and dinner. Close to the city center. The lockers are small. It was really busy. I would recommend it.

• 23rd Aug 2014

Hostel Han

Pristina, Kosovo

I stayed there only one night, but it is a nice hostel. I would recommend and stay there again.

• 19th Aug 2014

Tirana Backpacker Hostel

Tirana, Albania

Great hostel, walking distance to the city center. The garden is very nice. The breakfast is above hostel's standards. The only thing I did not really like, was that one of the receptionists was joking all of the time with people, and in my opinion it was not fun. Obviously she thought she was. I would highly recommend this hostel.

• 17th Aug 2014

Hostel Nice Place

Podgorica, Montenegro

Nice hostel, with an amazing owner. He always made sure everything was okay and integrate all of the guests. Thank you for a great time!

• 16th Aug 2014

Tito46

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

I stayed there only one night. It was a nice stay. The stairs which take to the entrance of the hostel were really dirty. More knowledge about how to get around the city from the receptionists would be nice. I would recommend this hostel.

• 15th Aug 2014

Hobo Bear Hostel

Zagreb, Croatia

The hostel was nice and clean. The staff was super friendly and helpful. My only concern was that, the dorm got really hot, so other travelers kept the window open, which had no protection and the room was easily accessible from the street, so people could jump and steal our stuff. Unfortunately I have seen this kind of robberies at other hostels, so I was worried about getting someone in the room even in the middle of the night. There were lockers, but it would be better to have protections.

• 10th Aug 2014

Nomad

Cardiff, Wales

When I get to the hostel, I was waiting outside for over an hour. Once the receptionist finally opened the door, he did not apologize and just said that he was somewhere, obviously not working. The hostel was very empty, and he made me go back at 2:00 pm because it was the time to check in, even there was many beds available at that time, no wonder why. The other staff was not nice either. It was a dirty hostel. They do not really clean the rooms.

Belfast International Youth Hostel

Belfast, Northern Ireland

Nice hostel, walking distance to city centre. Good value for the price. I would highly recommend it!

• 31st Jul 2014
  • Mexico

Hi! Many thanks for taking the time to review your recent stay at our Belfast International Youth Hostel. I am delighted to read that you found our City Centre location convenient and that you consider us good value for money. We are always so pleased when our guests report that they would recommend us to others! I hope that we can welcome you back to stay with us again some time in the future.

Alegria's Hostel

Bogota, Colombia

Nice hostel, nothing different. Luz and Ruben were really nice. Eduardo did not even say hi. It did seem that he did not care about the guest. One thing that did not like was that on my last night, there was a big party with people from other hostels, at least ten people. I do not think they should allow people to come to the hostel to party. There are many bars to do that. Staff speaks poor English.

• 12th Sep 2013

Hostel Stadion

Helsinki, Finland

In general it is a nice place. Two things only, my door dorm could not be locked and some showers had no curtains. I am not shy, but it would be nicer to have some privacy while taking a shower.

• 23rd Jul 2013

City Hostel - Central Station

Stockholm, Sweden

Very nice hostel and quite. Reception is only open 9 hours. There are small windows on the dorm, but it is not possible to open it. It is kind of expensive, but everything is in Stockholm. I would stay there again.

• 16th Jul 2013

Euphoria

Tallinn, Estonia

It is a nice hostel. Great location. The staff is very nice and friendly. The only thing is that there were hair on my bed sheets. I would stay there again!

Thank you for your review. We're sad to hear that you found some mysterious hair on your bed sheets - next time do not hesitate to ask our team to change the sheets for you in a situation like this. We always have clean set of linen for all the guest, but we never know when somebody's hair loves to travel on to the freshly changed sheets. Enjoy your travels.

Jimmy Jumps House/Hostel

Vilnius, Lithuania

This is a party hostel. Loud music from reception almost 24 hours, and many drunk travellers. They need more bathrooms. There was one inside my room, and the employees said that anyone could use it. It had no mirror and the shower was broken. You can't wear shoes inside the hostel. For the waffles during breakfast you have to wait 20-30 minutes. The girl was so rude at that time. The website says that they take credit cards, but they do not. I would not stay there again.

Hey man, Yes, this is a bit of a party hostel, although we try to take it out to the bars usually around 11-12. We just put a mirror up in that bathroom :) And also replaced the shower hook that was broken (actual shower worked/works) Sometimes for the waffles there is a little bit of a wait - but only if everyone wakes at once! :) Good time to drink a tea/coffee and get to know others. And about the credit cards, In fact it -specifically- says the we do NOT accept them so....yeah :) Be well.

Hostel Helvetia

Warsaw, Poland

It was just okay, but the guy at reception did lie to me. That is unaceptable. I asked for a bed at the bottom and he said they were all occupied, but I saw they were many free. As soon as the other receptionist started working, I asked for the same and she gave me another bed in two seconds. What a lazy guy, I would fire him. He has a job because of the guests.

• 30th Jun 2013
  • Mexico

Thank you for leaving this comment. We are very sorry that this problem happened to you. Unfortunately, sometimes a situation in the room does not look the same as a situation in our system, since guests change their beds without informing the reception. Our staff does all they can to make you feel comfortable.

Barocco Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

There is only two toilets and one is very small to a point that it is uncomfortable to use it. To get to one dorm you have to go through another one. The girl at reception was nice, but the guy a little unhelpful. He was more interested in doing his own stuff.

• 28th Jun 2013

Hostel Blues

Bratislava, Slovakia

The rooms in the hostel are a mess. There was no space for anything. Other travellers take as much as they want. When I got there I could not even walk. A lot of party and drunk people. The receptionists hang out in the hostel and get drunk. They do funny things. One guy was looking at me for a while and almost fall over me at the table. His coworker was just laughing. If I stay somewhere I want respect from the employees. They crossed the line, very unrespectful environment. Don't recommend it.

• 27th Jun 2013
  • Mexico

It is a nice hostel. The only thing is that they did not know that I showed up and charge double to my credit card.

• 25th Jun 2013
  • Mexico

Hi, thank you for your review. I am sorry if there was a misunderstanding but seems that you enjoyed your stay with us. Kind regards, Your M-Team

Sir Toby's Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

It is kind of a party hostel. Employees are nice. They have very diferent rates. One day could be cheap and the next one expensive.

• 23rd Jun 2013
  • Mexico

Dear Daniel. We use an industry standard system for pricing in which our prices fluctuate based on various factors. Therefore our prices regularly change both up and down, you may even notice a change in price immediately after your booking is completed. This system of pricing has been used by hotels, hostels, car rentals, airlines (especially low cost airlines) and so on for many years and is commonly referred to as yield, dynamic or flexible pricing. Kind greetings, Miro GM

Gay Hostel (male only)

Berlin, Germany

A nice gay hostel. A little expensive. There is another gay hostel a couple of blocks away for half the price. The communal showers are nice and in general I had a nice stay.

• 18th Jun 2013

Trip and Friends

Marrakech, Morocco

There is no keys for the rooms, neither lockers. It is a hostel to go to hang out, smoke and drink.

• 14th Jun 2013

Arty Paris

Paris, France

There is no lockers in the rooms. One of the guys are reception does not really know Paris, so he gives wrong information. The lady who serves breakfast is rude. In general, a nice hostel to stay in.

• 10th Jun 2013
  • Mexico

We are sorry you got wrong info. Thanks for your feedback, hope you get to visit again!

MEININGER Brussels City Center

Brussels, Belgium

Very nice hostel. I would highly recommend it!

Good location. Breakfast included. Free walking your. Nice staff. I would stay there again.

Hi, Thankyou for your comments, they mean a great deal to us! We are really pleased that you enjoyed your time with us, we do hope we see you again in the near future Regards Your Team at the Inn