Reviews: sirinx

Location: Brazil, Gender: Female, Age: 40

Old Town Hostel

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Great hostel, very clean and well located. Staff is so friendly and happy to help you any time.

Earthers Hostel

Hvar, Croatia

I had such a good time at the earthers. The staff is so friendly, they made anything possible to make everybody welcome.

Kabul Backpackers Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

If you are looking for fun, that's the place, but if you wanna take a good shower and have a good night of sleep, then find somewhere else to go.

Pathpoint Cologne

Cologne, Germany

It's safe, clean and the location is great.

Thank you very much for your comment!

Paraga Beach Hostel

Mykonos, Greece

Great place to party and make friends.

I had a great time there. Really good place to make friends and to party.

Athens Backpackers

Athens, Greece

I had a good time there. I loved the roof top bar, the view is awesome and it was also very easy to make friends.

Seven Hostel

Sorrento, Italy

The hostel is awesome. Staff is really friendly and the roof top bar is the best. It's amazing to get back to the hostel at the end of the day and relax on one of those sofas to watch the sunset, having drinks, food and talking to nice people.

Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt

Frankfurt, Germany

The hostel is in the red lights zone. There are some weird people around, but I didn't have any problems. The bar was good, the room was nice and clean and I met really nice people.

Milhouse Avenue

Buenos Aires, Argentina

It was my third time there, I definitely recommend!

St Christophers Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

O definitely recommend this place. It doesn't even look like a hostel, it's so nice and clean and you also have a great bar and common areas where you can meet people, have fun and make new friends. I could see the castle from my window, it was amazing.

Flying Pig Downtown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I had great fun at the hostel, met many people. The hostel is very close to the central station and the main attractions. The beds were nice and clean, but the toilet inside the room was old and the shower was awful.

B&B Terre Neuve

Brussels, Belgium

The room is excellent, very clean, the staff is amazingly friendly and helpful. It's just a short walk distance from the main attractions, but it's just a room, if you are looking for a fun place or meeting people you should stay somewhere else.

Hostel GoodMo

Budapest, Hungary

Hostel Bambu

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Hostel Porto Salvador

Salvador, Brazil

I had such an amazing time at Hostel Porto Salvador. The staff was really helpful and sincerely friendly, they would do ANYTHING to help you. I met a lot of nice people there from England, Germany and Brazil. The hostel is nice and clean, they have a real breakfast with fruits, bread, cheese, juices, coffee, it was the best breakfast I've ever had in a hostel. I would strongly recommend it.

Paris, France

The rooms are very nice and clean, but the toilets are awful. They are really, really small, so small that it is almost impossible to get dressed when you finish your shower. Forget about managing to put your clean, dry trousers back on after shower. Be aware because I was not told that the hotel reception remains closed every day from 1pm to 5 pm. I got there at 2pm and had to wait until 5pm to be able to get into the hotel. It was awful because I have to hang around looking for a place to sit down and wait.

Residenza Santa Croce

Venice, Italy

The hostel is a bit far from the main attractions, but on the other hand it’s quite close to the bus and train station which is quite handy in Venice. The hostel is very clean and organized and the staff is really friendly. I’d recommend it!!!