YHA London Earls Court

Its not too bad, it could be made much better. A 78% rating is about right, but it could have a rating in the 90's with a little thought. I think all the very tiny sinks should be replaced and shower curtains installed to avoid the shower rooms turning into swamps. The furniture in the front lounge is in a terrible condition. More seating is needed in the kitchen. Other hostels in London have free internet.

MEININGER London Hyde Park

YHA London Earls Court

get some normal sized sinks and shower curtains and the bathrooms won't be a horrible mess all the time, also some hangers. some decent cookers would be good and bigger fridges.

the hostel has lots of bathrooms, and everything needed apart from a proper cooker, but there's a Lido up the road (self service restaurant) which is cheap and very good. I would stay again.

Hostelgate B'n'B

Vilnius, Lithuania

the hostels on a quiet street right in the centre of the old town, its a very comfortable place to stay, big well equiped kitchen, big lounge with nice sofa and tv. the beds were good, big lockers. descent bathrooms. I would stay there again. I liked Vilnius.

TIU Front Page Hostel

Odessa, Ukraine

Why not? Kiev

St.Sophia Hostel

Why not? Kiev

Kiev, Ukraine

a very friendly, well run hostel in the center near a metro stn. I got to know lots of people there.

• 27th Aug 2011
  • Globetrotter

Kiev Central Station

Kiev, Ukraine

relaxed place in a quiet neighborhood

The Garden Backpacker

Seville, Spain

v good hostel, air conditioning a bit cold at night tapas tour run by an external company was a rip off, a super model would be left hungry. the pub crawl was a joke, took us to an empty bar and kept us there over an hour. I went back to the hostel and got my money back. morning walking tour was good but not really free but well worth a few euros

• 26th May 2011
  • Globetrotter

near the beach and the town

Sevilla Hostel One Centro

great hostel

YHA London St Pancras

its next to one of the busiest roads in london. the common area's laid out like a starbucks, there's no kitchen. you might as well stay in a hotel.

Las Musas Hostel

Madrid, Spain

it's just a business. felt like the staff didn't like their jobs, I was in a small room with 8 beds, the toilet was in with the shower, people were coming in and out all night to use the toilet. I got very little sleep. the hole for the padlock on the lockers is very small, if you've a suitcase padlock you'll be ok. If I come to madrid again I'll look elsewhere.

this place is on a street just off a main square but far enough away to be silent. I got my own room for 24 euros which was a decent size and very clean. if the place had a kitchen it´d be perfect. it has internet, but only one screen. if your in a group its a good place to stay.

Globetrotter Inn London

the matresses need changing, the springs stick out everywhere.

its a great hostel with a very homely and easygoing atmosphere. I liked it alot

Samay Hostel Sevilla

Seville, Spain

Its a good hostel, very clean with a patio on the roof, a good kithen and big separate bathrooms. I chose it because its close to the bus station for Tarifa, its near to the airport drop off and it has a high rating. Its by a main road so theres some noise in the night from trafic, its not too bad though.

Triana Backpackers

Seville, Spain

I had a great time at this hostel, the lounge and the rooftop veranda are great for hangin out and meeting people, the kitchens fully equiped, there are lots of bathrooms and the place is kept very clean. Triana is a nice neighborhood to stay in and the hostels in the old quarter near the river with lots of bars

Globetrotter Inn London

I loved this hostel, it has a great atmosphere partly because most of the staff started off as guests. location could be better, but I think it's well worth the extra few minutes on the tube. I would definately stay again.

Rossio Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

I had a great time in this hostel. I met lots of people, Everything in the hostel is brand new, there´re 3 computers, theres a´small tv room with a big widescreen tv. Breakfast was great, and they cooked it for me while I waited. the kitchens big and has everything, the lounge is great. the beds are comfortable and the showers are always hot. everythings spotlessly clean.

Travellers House

Lisbon, Portugal

Of all the hostels I have stayed in throughout Europe, Travellers House is one of the best. Its located in the centre in a big old appartment with big rooms and high ceilings. breakfast is included and is cooked for you while you wait.

Balmers Herberge

Interlaken, Switzerland

all the sports cost around 150 euros in the hostel there are lots of annoying american style notes eg balmers is giving you a free role with breakfast, balmers is giving you 6 minutes free internet etc

Amigos

San Sebastian, Spain

its an old appartment so you,ll get to know everyone staying