YHA London Oxford Street

The location is fabulous, just up the street from Liberty, it was clean and a little less functional in look than some Youth Hostels but space is at a premium and a little cramped but great Hostel.

• 18th Aug 2013

YHA London Central

My only issue was that the bathroom could have been cleaned more often but problem with the shower was sorted very quickly once it was reported. I just wish that other guests, especially those arriving later in the evening would respect people trying to sleep.

• 19th Jan 2012

YHA London Central

Excellent hostel and I had a good stay although, one of these visits, I will work out how the lift works. This is a very handy location with easy access to most places and great value, allowing me to spend more money on various entertainments.

• 25th Jul 2011

YHA London Central

The bathroom didn't seem to be cleaned the whole time I was there and it definitely needed to have the floor mopped daily, cleanliness was my only difficulty and I didn't think this was at a terribly high standard.

• 7th Nov 2010

YHA London Central

I couldn't really fault this hostel except for the showers, each morning I got into the shower, I only got a trickle out of it, and there could have been more storage space but the space in rooms was limited.

YHA London St Pauls

Very good, very happy, excellent location, cleanliness and staff good