Reviews: JacekLeon

Location: Poland, Gender: Male, Age: 40

Jimmy Jumps House/Hostel

Vilnius, Lithuania

Had an excellent stay. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful, Met lots of cool people and drank lots of vodka. The waffles were amazing. Played a spoon game with the staff and other guests. The drink is very cheap and staff are welcoming. I would definitely come back again. Thank you Dolca (D)!!!

Tallinn Backpackers

Tallinn, Estonia

Had a good stay. The bar was cheap and had good quality beers, the staff were very friendly and helpful. Met lots of cool people. Definitely, go there if you like to party. Gay travelers, there is a gay bar/club at the back of the hostel and if you like shisha there are a couple of places outside as well. The hostel had a good atmosphere and vibe.

Helsinki, Finland

The hostel lacks atmosphere and a good common area. It is outside of the center, but near the port if you are going to Tallinn. But the facilities are very good especially the sauna.

Keystone House Kings Cross

The room was noisy with the trains so you can't rest well. Also, it smelt of damp. Nothing is included in the price, no towel, no breakfast, no nothing.... Even to leave your bags after checkout is £2. That was a first for me. The breakfast recommended is like eating a plate of grease. the atmosphere is not good , they only care about ££££. The rooms are very basic, the Underground rooms should be closed and refurbished, not fit for humans.

Hi there, thanks for sharing your thoughts after your staying. That is not true, we have some free things like coffee and tea for all the guests. We also give you free storage room while you stay with us. We give you the possibility to buy a towel, adaptor and padlock if you forgot to bring yours. The breakfast is super recommended by everyone. So i guess is not that bad as you describe. The LU Rooms are in the process of being remodelled. Best wishes.

Keystone House Kings Cross

It was the worst hostel \i have ever stayed in. The LU room had a very bad smell and it was extremely noisy. The hostel doesn't provide anything for the guests, everything is 5 pounds |other hostels around the world is FREE| no breakfast, towels .. At the end when you check out and want to leave your bags its 2 pounds. Why? it should be FREE to leave your bags before you go to the airport in the evening. I would not recommend anybody to stay in this hostel. There are much better places.

Hi there, thanks for sharing your thoughts after your staying. It's not true. Coffee, tea and Wi-fi throughout the building are free to everyone. Luggage room is also free while you stay with us. We give you the possibility to buy a towel, adaptor and padlock (5£ each) if you forgot to bring yours. Best wishes

Keystone House Kings Cross

When I got there a couple of people had their laptops stolen from there lockers, so that wasn't a pleasant assurance of staying at this hostel. Second thing is they charge 5 pound for everything, like towels, locks etc. The shower rooms are vey small and dingy, not suited for bigger people. It seemed that staff tried to process you as quickly as possible. I would advise people not to leave anything valuable in your locker apart from your dirty socks.

Hi there, Thank you for your feedback. We do encourage all guests to keep their belongings safe when sharing a room. There are safes available at reception at all times. Our bathrooms and showers are individually locked and the ones besides common room pretty big for hostel standards. Kind regards, Keystone Team

Jai Niwas

Jaipur, India

A very good and reasonabily priced hotel with free wifi. The breakfast was very good;the staff were honest and pleasent.

• 24th Jan 2012
  • All Male Group, 31-40

Nhi Nhi Hotel

Hoi An, Vietnam

My partner and I felt uncomfortable getting questioned as to why we wanted a king size bed, instead of two single beds. When we arrived it took 40 minutes to get our room, with two single beds. Not a good experience for gay travellers. The staff tried being friendly and organising Vietnamese class, but not many people want to learn a language when they are on vacation for a week. The furniture needed maintenance.

Hiem Mai Hotel

Nha Trang, Vietnam

The hostel was very noisy, they had loud music playing at 6 am. We stayed 2 nights, our room wasn't cleaned after the first night, we had to ask for clean towels in the evening. In the evening their was no hot water and in the morning it was warm. If you are going there just to sleep it's ok, but I wouldn't recommend it for a relaxing stay. When departing becareful when you pay in VDN, they will hike the exchange rate up. Make sure you know it before you pay and calculate by yourself.

• 31st Jan 2011

Hatters on Newton Street

Manchester, England

It lacked feeling. I was told to wait for a receptionist while she cashes up. Wasn't polite. Nobody showed you where anything is, seemed the only thing the people cared about was the money. I wouldn't stay again.

I had an excellent time, the staff were really friendly and helpful. Met lots of interesting people. It's the best hostle I have ever stayed in, it has everything for backpackers needs and wants including free washing and internet.