Keystone House Kings Cross

When I got there a couple of people had their laptops stolen from there lockers, so that wasn't a pleasant assurance of staying at this hostel. Second thing is they charge 5 pound for everything, like towels, locks etc. The shower rooms are vey small and dingy, not suited for bigger people. It seemed that staff tried to process you as quickly as possible. I would advise people not to leave anything valuable in your locker apart from your dirty socks.

• 15th Aug 2013

Hi there, Thank you for your feedback. We do encourage all guests to keep their belongings safe when sharing a room. There are safes available at reception at all times. Our bathrooms and showers are individually locked and the ones besides common room pretty big for hostel standards. Kind regards, Keystone Team

Jai Niwas

Jaipur, India

A very good and reasonabily priced hotel with free wifi. The breakfast was very good;the staff were honest and pleasent.

• 24th Jan 2012
  • All Male Group, 31-40

Nhi Nhi Hotel

Hoi An, Vietnam

My partner and I felt uncomfortable getting questioned as to why we wanted a king size bed, instead of two single beds. When we arrived it took 40 minutes to get our room, with two single beds. Not a good experience for gay travellers. The staff tried being friendly and organising Vietnamese class, but not many people want to learn a language when they are on vacation for a week. The furniture needed maintenance.

Hiem Mai Hotel

Nha Trang, Vietnam

The hostel was very noisy, they had loud music playing at 6 am. We stayed 2 nights, our room wasn't cleaned after the first night, we had to ask for clean towels in the evening. In the evening their was no hot water and in the morning it was warm. If you are going there just to sleep it's ok, but I wouldn't recommend it for a relaxing stay. When departing becareful when you pay in VDN, they will hike the exchange rate up. Make sure you know it before you pay and calculate by yourself.

• 31st Jan 2011

Hatters on Newton Street

Manchester, England

It lacked feeling. I was told to wait for a receptionist while she cashes up. Wasn't polite. Nobody showed you where anything is, seemed the only thing the people cared about was the money. I wouldn't stay again.

I had an excellent time, the staff were really friendly and helpful. Met lots of interesting people. It's the best hostle I have ever stayed in, it has everything for backpackers needs and wants including free washing and internet.