Casa Caracol

San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico

This is a very nice, informal place. The ownes (and his friends) take care of everything and makes sure, that everybody feels good. The common spaces are great (indoor with a fire place and outdoom with sun), rooms and bathrooms are clean. It's a good choice for this price:)

• 17th Mar 2013
  • Poland

At the front desk there were two people: the older, shorter guy was super nice and helpful, but the younger and higher was incredibly rude! I've never met a person like that in my whole life! I don't think he should work there. Value for money is ok.

• 6th Feb 2013

Retro Hostel Shevchenko

Lviv, Ukraine

When we arrived, the girl at the front desk was surprised to see us - she didn't have the reservation, she kept repeating "hostelworld"? - but our answers didn't help her. Finally, after a long "I don't know what to do" she put us in a room we didn't book. The bathroom was horribly dirty and had no lock. After a day we were moved to another room, where we met 4 other people, who also were forced to move rooms and stayed in the room they haven't book.

• 15th Aug 2012

Ai Vicere

Palermo, Italy

Very nice and helpful staff, beautiful rooms, tasty (and so sweet) breakfast. Some of the staff did not speak English - but they were so willing to help, that there was no language barier at all. I really recommend that place!

• 6th Jun 2012

B&B Nonna Elena

Trapani, Italy

Nice place, close to the center.

• 5th Jun 2012

Caledonian Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

For young and party-type people. Like a student house - loud, party, fun, music (with DJ:) and so on.