Really nice, relaxed hostel. Close to the seafront and central Miraflores. Lovely breakfast too and all for a great price!

Hostal Sunny Days

Arica, Chile

Nice hostel, comfy beds, nice breakfast, friendly owner

Backpackers San Pedro

San Pedro de Atacama, Chile

Good hostel for a few days in San Pedro. Sociable and clean. 2 kitchens so plenty of space to cook. A bit pricey but that's the town in general. My mattress wasn't the most comfortable but other than that no complaints really.

Chili Kiwi Lakefront

Pucon, Chile

We really enjoyed our stay at chilikiwi. The staff were really helpful and knowledgeable, facilities were great with two kitchens to choose from. The dorm was comfortable and then when we stayed an extra night we moved to the tent which was also really comfy. The BBQ was also really good. Volcano tour was amazing. Couldn't ask for much more!

Kon Tiki Bungalows

Mancora, Peru

We really enjoyed our stay here. Great room, common areas and amazing views. Really chilled out and relaxing atmosphere. Would highly recommend it!

Local Hostel Manaus

Manaus, Brazil

Nice clean hostel beside teatro Amazonas. Good place to meet people. Staff friendly too. Overall excellent!

Hostel Patua do Pelourinho

Salvador, Brazil

Nice clean hostel in Pelo. Great breakfast, friendly staff and comfortable room.

Sophie's Guest House

Caye Caulker, Belize

We really enjoyed our stay at Sophie's. Thelocation was perfect, right but the water and around the corner from the split. It was really peaceful, very clean and the staff we're friendly. I would definitely recommend this place to others looking for a relaxing place to chill out for a few days and watch the sunsets!

Loki Backpackers La Paz

La Paz, Bolivia

Had a great time in Loki...possibly the best hostel I have stayed in South America. Great staff, atmosphere and really clean. Thanks guys!

Milhouse Hipo

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Had a great time at Milhouse. Great party hostel!!! Cool staff.

Hostel Bambu

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Really nice hostel. Loads of common space for chilling out and meeting people. Really clean and nice brekkie. Dorm I was in was really spacious compared to other places I have been.

Barra Guest Hostel

Salvador, Brazil

Really great guest house. Had a great time here. Russell the owner is very helpful. Great brekkie!!