Kon Tiki Bungalows

Mancora, Peru

We really enjoyed our stay here. Great room, common areas and amazing views. Really chilled out and relaxing atmosphere. Would highly recommend it!

• 17th Sep 2014

Local Hostel Manaus

Manaus, Brazil

Nice clean hostel beside teatro Amazonas. Good place to meet people. Staff friendly too. Overall excellent!

• 4th Jul 2014

Hostel Patua do Pelourinho

Salvador, Brazil

Nice clean hostel in Pelo. Great breakfast, friendly staff and comfortable room.

• 7th Jun 2014

Sophie's Guest House

Caye Caulker, Belize

We really enjoyed our stay at Sophie's. Thelocation was perfect, right but the water and around the corner from the split. It was really peaceful, very clean and the staff we're friendly. I would definitely recommend this place to others looking for a relaxing place to chill out for a few days and watch the sunsets!

• 23rd Apr 2014

Loki Backpackers La Paz

La Paz, Bolivia

Had a great time in Loki...possibly the best hostel I have stayed in South America. Great staff, atmosphere and really clean. Thanks guys!

Milhouse Hipo

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Had a great time at Milhouse. Great party hostel!!! Cool staff.

Hostel Bambu

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Really nice hostel. Loads of common space for chilling out and meeting people. Really clean and nice brekkie. Dorm I was in was really spacious compared to other places I have been.

Barra Guest Hostel

Salvador, Brazil

Really great guest house. Had a great time here. Russell the owner is very helpful. Great brekkie!!