Curitiba Casa Hostel

Curitiba, Brazil

Excellent place to stay and very close to the Bus and Train station (two stops away). Fantastic staff, breakfast and the owner really friendly that is always willing to help. A short walk to the botanical garden and a big supermarket nearby. Great beds with individual lockers and a light and charger at your bedside.

Albergaria Hostel

Fortaleza, Brazil

One of the best hostels so far in Brazil...with many sweets for dessert!

Waterland Hotel

Hue, Vietnam

Love the place - the girls were absolutely awesome and really looked after me especially when I was sick - wish I could stay there longer just to hang out with them. The rooms are amazing - almost Hilton quality - highly, highly recommend this place:)

Dear Michael Thank you for your comment , I hope to see you again Sincerely Waterland staff and Manager

Duc Vuong Hotel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Great security. Nice rooms. Great breakfast. Good place to stay in HCM.

Great hostel with a lot of potential but parts of it are still under construction whcih detracts a lot from the ratings but its high season and they got to open it now I guess. But overall its a good hostel whcih will only get better with time.

Pangea Hostel Buenos Aires

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Sebastian is one of the most helpful people I have ever met in a hostel. Keep up the good work.

Valpackers Hostel

Valparaiso, Chile

This was truly one of the best hostels I have ever stayed. It was great because of the atmosphere created by the Richard and Lili (the two owners), the size of it made it feel like a family and the generousity of the owners and the people staying there over Xmas made it feel like a home away from home and I would have loved to stay much longer if I had the time.The price is really great value for money, great location with a great breakfast. Strongly recommend this place!

Chilli Hostel Santiago

Santiago, Chile

Great place to stay. First night I was there I got free pasta and wine for dinner which was fantastic. PRetty good location as well and great price.

Tangoinn Hostel Downtown

Bariloche, Argentina

Awesome breakfast and Jacuzzi! And the staff are great...Marie you rock!

Free Style

Ushuaia, Argentina

Awesome place with awesome staff and great views. Definitely recommend it.

Hostel Estoril

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Nice place with an awesome terrace and good location. Very central and convenient.