Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 35

Bio City Hotel

Milan, Italy

What a nice hotel! Stayed there before out flight out, which makes it a very convinient hotel since it's close to the train station and the airport bus (5-10min walk). The room (and the hotel) was very very clean and modern. We were pleasantly welcomed and will definitelly stay there again in we end up in Milan. Also, ask about the Italia Tratoria restaurant right in the back of the hotel. We had the best italian dinner there ever. To the hotel staff, thank you so much.

Maison De Julie

Rome, Italy

What a nice hostel! Stayed there for one night. It's close to the Termini train station (10min walk). The room was very clean and pleasant. We would definitelly stay there again.

Casa di Antonella

Siena, Italy

Very nice hostel. Our room was clean and pleasant. You can't beat the location- it's right in the center of the town and a 3min walk to the main square where all nightlife and restaurants are. We would definitelly stay there again. The only thing i would comment on is the fact that you need to call the owner to get it but most travelers don't have Italian registered phones

Locanda Daniel

Florence, Italy

Great hostel. Clean, centrally located (next to the market and a 5min walk from the train station), and a good value for your $. We would definitelly stay there again if we visit Florence again. Thanks so much!

Stayokay Amsterdam Vondelpark

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Great location (next to the park) and not expensive for the value you get. Would definitelly stay there again.Thanks staff

Great Guesthouse. It's more like an apartment (we got a 4 bed insuite room). It was very clean, pleasant, and very centrally located (location is right inside the old city walls and is about a 5min walk from the main square). You walk 100 feet to another hotel to get the key, which isnt a big deal at all (that's also where they serve a full, amazing breakfast in the basement that looks like a big cellar.. very cool). We all would definitelly stay there again. Thanks so much staff. Dziekujemy!

Med Cezir Hotel

Istanbul, Turkey

We stayed at Med Cezir for 4 nights. It was very pleasant to be there. The place is very clean and most of all, located very close to the Blue Mosque and the rest of the attractions (Grand Bazaar is only a 10in walk away too). The staff was very helpful with all the info. I would definitelly stay there again, and would recommend this hotel. The restaurant downstairs has very good food too. Thank you Med Cezir.

thanks a lot for your nice words. we would like to see you again.

Hostal Machin

Madrid, Spain

Stayed at the Machin hostel for two nights. It's very clean, very close to the center of the city, shops, restaurants, and close to the metro. We coudn't ask for anything else. I would highly recommend this place to anyone, unless you like staying at the Ritz for $400 a night..

Royal Route Residence

Warsaw, Poland

I stayed here 3 nights and i was very pleased. The location was unbeatable, and the entire apt was very clean from the living room, kitchen, to the bathroom (which had a washer too). The owners try hard to make this a nice and confortable place to stay, and thank you for doing that. I would definitelly stay there again. Definitelly recommended.

Abjanic Apartments

Dubrovnik, Croatia

we had a great time staying at the Abjanic apt. It's quite small but very practical- it had two beds, full bathroom, and a kitchen. The location is awesome (right next to a beach that's on the outside of the wall and has an entry). The apt is very clean too and the lady that runs it is very helpful. I would definitelly stay there again

Hostel Nokturno

Zagreb, Croatia

We had a god time staying at the nocturno hostel. The location is literally awesome, right in the middle of the restaurant/cafes area, and right next to the city market. The place is clean and comfortable. I would definitelly stay there again.

Very nice and clean hostel. The coolest thing is that you cen rent a bike right from the hostel and ride around all of Kyoto. Great and helpful staff too!! Thanks for a great time. I would definitelly stay there again if i visit Kyoto again

Great place to stay in Tokyo. Clean and fun hostel. Staff was very helpful with directions and hints on what to do, go see, or eat.. Thanks for a great stay. I would definitelly visit K's again.

Hanoi Aurora Hotel

Hanoi, Vietnam

Very clean and centrally located place. And it's a hotel not a hostel. Nice beds, TV, internet in the room, etc. Thanks for a great stay. I would definitelly stay there again.

Apartment Presidential Palace

Bratislava, Slovakia

It\'s a clean and comfortable apartment/flat with a full kitchen, two rooms, and clean bathroom. We enjoyed staying there and the price was great. The only dissapointing thing is that it\'s nowhere near where the map shows. It is located within 10min walk to city center. Best thing to do is take the Lermontovova St address that it is on and lookup the location on a map on your own. Nevertheless, i would definitelly stay there again.. L.

Nightingale Mini Hotel

Budapest, Hungary

This is one of the cleanest and most centrally located hostels i\'ve ever stayed in (i visited over 30 countries already). Remember, being in the city centre, U won\'t hear birds and peace outside your window, but nevertheless it\'s comfy, nicely decorated, right by metro and tram, next to supermarket (100m), and easily reachable from the airport (or train station). It\'s not a party place- more like a hotel room with your own bathroom and common area. I would definitelly stay there again. L.

Kadetus Hostel

Krakow, Poland

I stayed there w my gf and we both thought it was one of the best and cleanest hostels we\'ve been to. We had a 2bed room w a bathroom and it was clean and the place had a home feeling to it. would definitelly come back or recommend it for others. Thanks Kadetus for a great stay in KRK

Hostal Central

Barcelona, Spain

Nice place to stay.. we liked it. Its centrally located and close to lots of things in the city. Its hard to rate how fun it is, because it depends on you (and how fun you make it with your friends), but overall it's comfortable and clean. I would definitelly stay there again.

Apartments Stepanska

Prague, Czech Republic

It was a very nice place to stay for us (4 in a group). It's hard to rate how fun it is, since it's not a hostel- it's an apartments- so it's as much fun as you and your friends make it. But the place was clean with a kitchen and living room. I would definitelly stay there again.

Centro Hotel Gmbh & Co.KG

Salzburg, Austria

The place was really clean (it's pretty much a hotel) and just a 5 min walk away from the center of Salzburg with all the attractions. BUT, the breakfast was simply something I've never seen before. Really nicely prepared, lots of stuff (from cheeses, ham, to sweet cakes, hot chocolate, plum/orange/apple etc juices). I mean, it was amazing to wake up to such nice breakfast. Thank you Centro Hotel.