Location England, Gender Female, Age 30

Wildebeest Eco Camp, Nairobi, Kenya
21st Dec 2013

Felt really secure with the security and fence/gates. Food was delicious and very well priced. Whilst it's not in central Nairobi, the location is in a really nice suburban part with nice restaurants and shops close by. The grounds were beautiful and I liked the communal dinner as it was a great chance to meet other travelers. It's not a party place by any means, but I like that as it ensures a good nights sleep!

Wombats City Hostel Munich, Munich, Germany
5.7
30th May 2013

Paid a lot for a private en-suite only to find we had no hot water in the shower. It was a really cold and rainy day too, so not a good start. Thought the bedsheets were quite grotty and in need of replacing, and an awful smell came from our ensuite at a couple of points. Staff however were brilliant and the breakfast was delicious and very good value. Easy to get chatting to other travellers over breakfast!

Hi there! Thanks very much for your comments! We'll have a look at that room immediately. Our janitors will either succeed or die trying. :) Happy travels!

• England, Couple, 25-30
3rd Jul 2012

This is the best hostel I’ve stayed in! We booked an en suite double room which was beautifully decorated, the bathroom, was amazing – on par with 4* hotel standard. Location was excellent, Ubahn on the door step and the Naschmarkt about 20 steps away – great for bargainous dinners. Hostel breakfasts, good value for money, bar always busy, lots of information on things to see and do. Staff were especially friendly and helpful. I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending this place to anyone!

Wombats City Hostel Budapest, Budapest, Hungary
29th Jun 2012

The hostel is new and I'm sure things will improve, but overall I loved it, I'd recommend it to others and I'd happily go back. It's clean with large rooms and in an excellent location. There are some minor improvements that are needed, for example soap dispensers and bath mats in the bathroom. The staff need to explore Budapest more because whilst some of them had very solid knowledge, others didn't know things that we figured out during out 3 day stay.

• England,
Ace Hotel (Kensington), London, England
19th May 2008

Superb hostel. On a quiet leafy residential street so lovely and quiet for a good nights sleep. I loved the lounge area where I could just chill and watch a movie for free. Staff were very helpful, especially when checking in. I'd highly recommend this hostel!