Location: China, Gender: Female, Age: 46

Hostel Business-Molodosti

Yaroslavl, Russia

We enjoy our stay at this hostel. People were so friendly even they didn't speak English . It's easy to get around, the main attractions are within walking distance . You can take bus 76 from the bus station to the hostel. Or ask them to arrange a taxi for you. It's much cheaper than finding a taxi on the street yourself. The only problem is our room is next to the reception so at night when late comers arrive it will disturb our sleep.

Godzillas Suzdal

Suzdal, Russia

The hostel is located by a beautiful creek, and the staff are more than helpful. We enjoyed every minute there. They provided information a tourist needs. If you decide to stay at suzdal, it is perfect. Remember to take a taxi to the hostel unless you know the direction, it's not easy to go with luggage coz the road is not properly built.

Canadiana Backpackers Inn

Toronto, Canada

The room is pretty small for 4 people. and the wifi is weak in the room. Breakfast is poor, only pancakes, which is plain.

We are sorry that you were dissatisfied. Our breakfast is pancakes or toast each morning which is free for all guests. If you would like to purchase other items we also have fruit, bagels, pastries and cereals available.

Hostel Buffalo Niagara

Buffalo, USA

a very nice hostel, well-organized, good location.

Rucksack Inn @ Lavender Street

Singapore, Singapore

the hostel is in the good location, bus and subway are just minutes away, clean and friendly. laundry is good. the room itself is a bit small though.

the hostel is probably the dirtiest one I ever stayed. it seems on one does the cleaning job there at all. the single room i stayed was pretty noisy, I could hear everything from the reception and there's no window at the room so the air inside was stuffy. the bathroom, I was standing in the water while having a shower! the drain system didn't work at all.

Santa Ana Hostal

Cordoba, Spain

nice place to stay. it would be better if there's a kettle in the room so the guest can make tea/coffee.

it's a well-run hostel, the Italian girl who works there was perfect, very helpful and friendly. the only concern: if you don't like party, this hostel is probably not for you, the room could be quite noisy at night since people are partying at night till late in the garden.

The Garden Backpacker

Seville, Spain

it's such a lovely hostel and I enjoyed staying there. easy to get around and the girls who work there are perfect, very helpful and willing to give you any advice you need.

Bath YMCA

Bath, England

the room is pretty basic for the money we paid for, no kettle , no coffee tea, just two basic twin beds for 53 pounds and shared bathroom! quite nosy the night we stayed, lots young kids running.

Stafford Hotel

Chester, England

it's just next to the train staion and more like a B&B. clean and nice. the staff is a bit cold but you get things done.

Durty Nellys Inn

Amsterdam, Netherlands

It's a well-run hostel with a bar downstaires. The staff are extremly friendly and helpful. The only problem for me is the noise from the street which kept me awake. other things else are really good.

Old Prague Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Poets Corner Hostel

Olomouc, Czech Republic

the owner and staff are caring and great! perfect location, everything is in the walking distance. if you need English speaking peolple to help you out, they are the one. the cafe on their map are always good. Chris even helped me to carry the lugguge downstairs! saved me a lot of troulbe.

Hostel Postel

Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic

no hostel can be better than this one in CK, quiet and secured, super clean, has a lovely courtyard for people to gather and talk. just perfect for a holiday!

Home Made Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

home made is probably the best hostel I ever have stayed. Cozy and friendly, you have everything you need for a hostel. The owner of it take good care of every guest and make us feel at home. strongly recommand to everyone who comes to Budapest.

the hostel itself is good, location, the breadfast, the cleaness, the only problem is the staff, some of them are so rude. One night the wifi didn't work and I asked for the code and he simply refused to give it to me and I was about the meet friend the next day and I needed to contact them. It really caused me a big trouble.

Ambleside Backpackers

Lake District, England

one of the best hostels I even stayed in. super clean and great people. the location is good, only 5 mins from the bus station. will come back again for sure.

Chateau Windsor Hotel

Mumbai, India

I booked a twin room with bath but when I arrived i was told there was no standard room left so we were put in a room without showerroom. that's fine. when I checked out, there is sth wrong with the bill; I had paid 1155 rs (10%)for the deposit but since the room rate had changed, they only counted 780 (we moved to a cheaper room) for my deposit, thus I lost 375 rs. and they explained 1155 went to hostel world as commission. Is that right?