Reviews: bluespidermonkey

Location: England, Gender: Female, Age: 36

Tuatara Lodge

Invercargill, New Zealand

there were hardly any people when I was there so I attempted to entertain myself by watching a film. there were 2 tv lounges. lots of VHS and DVD boxes - the VHS player upstairs didn't work (I couldn't get anything to show up on the tv at all) the tv lounge downstairs was big and cold and some if the lights didn't work. there was only a DVD player downstairs, the only DVDs were upstairs. when I eventually found a DVD that was worth watching I managed to have a pleasantish evening.

• 1st Jun 2014

Jailhouse Accommodation

Christchurch, New Zealand

very unique hostel. the only issue some people might have is it's distanced from the city centre, no problem if you have a car. there are plenty of shops, pubs and restaurants nearby the hostel though. definitely something different!

• 30th May 2014

Oaklands Lodge

Auckland, New Zealand

Very friendly staff, not too noisy, excellent location close to mount eden village. 2 miles walk into CBD but regular buses.

• 16th Jun 2013

Excellent location, close to a very young lively part of Berlin. recommend going on the Berlin walking tour with Henry, leaves daily from Zoologiscal gardens at around 2.30pm.