Reviews: krujman

An average hostel.

• 3rd Aug 2014

Rainbow Hostel Dingle

Dingle, Ireland

Not too happy with this hostel, the guy in reception wasn't very polite because we arrive later than the hour initially assigned.

• 2nd Aug 2014

Finnegan's Hostel

Tralee, Ireland

A nice place, we enjoyed our stay in a private double room. Clean and great breakfast with crepes!

• 1st Aug 2014

Edinburgh Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

Great place in the heart of the city, it shouldn't disappoint anyone!

• 2nd May 2014

The Capital-Inn

Reykjavik, Iceland

We spent 2 nights in this hostel and really enjoyed the staying. The private double bedroom was really nice! Almost like a hotel, with TV and a great decoration and bed. The staff was so friendly at all times. Very recommended hostel.

• 18th Apr 2014

Belfast International Youth Hostel

Belfast, Northern Ireland

A good decent hostel, big and clean.Not far from the heart of the city.

• 8th Feb 2014

Harbour House

Sligo, Ireland

Vanderbilt YMCA

New York, USA

Great location and nice private rooms for an affordable price. You can use the gym and swimming pool. The mattress wasnt really good, however.

• 12th Oct 2013
  • Globetrotter

An affordable option to stay next to Manhattan island. It really does not take too long to get to the hostel from there, but you need to take metro+bus. The staff was extremely friendly and also spanish/speaking. The bunk beds were decent enough to have a good sleep, and the bathrooms big and clean (I had one to share with the other 5 people in my room). Overall, a good option if you decide to stay outside Manhattan, but if you look for a really convenient location you have better options.

This is a great hostel, there is no doubt about that. The location is not centric, but at least you are next to the harbor with great views over the bay, and close to the recreation areas. The facilities were good overall, but my bed was quite bad. Also, I found it pricey considering it is a hostel and a shared accommodation.

Hostel Cat

Las Vegas, USA

I had a pleasant stay in this hostel. I booked one single private room and I ended up sleeping in a 6/bed room just for myselft, with ensuite shower and toilet. The AC was really useful, as it was extremely hot in the city that day. There were diverse events organized and plenty of social life in the hostel. Recommended.

Banana Bungalow Hollywood

Los Angeles, USA

My score would be higher if I hadnt had a bad experience with the guy who was in reception when I arrived, late at night (around 1AM). He first said the hostel was fully booked even though I said I had a reservation, and invited me to turn around. After insisting, he finally checked my name and let me in. He asked for the keys of my car and photocopied my credit card. I asked why was that necessary, and he said: "hostel rules, if you dont like them, there are other hostels." Rest of staff:great.

High Street Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Great hostel, nice and big common areas, decent beds and excellent location. It's was a very good choice. As a negative detail, the bad smell in the common areas coming from that recycling garbage in the stairs!

Silver Sands

Waterville, Ireland

It's a very special hostel, with great character and very original common places (dining and living room). The location is unbeatable, just in front of the seaside, and the man who received us was very friendly, so we can't really complain about this one. The facilities could be better but they are perfectly ok. A great place to sleep in the middle of the Ring of Kerry!

Killarney Railway Hostel

Killarney, Ireland

It's a good hostel. Don't expect any luxury feature but it's still a very nice place. It went out of control during the saturday night due to the presence of 6 or 7 drunk guys messing around, but I hope it's not something usual.

It's definitely a good hostel, with many young people around and good atmosphere in the common areas. The private rooms are pretty nice and some of them are quite over the average for a hostel. But prices are not the best. Internet is not free to use in the common facilities. The location is quite handy but still not the best. The common areas/reception are too small having in mind the amount of people normally staying at the hostel.

Good hostel. Good facilities. NOthing superb, but a bit above the average. The woman in charge is very, very nice.

Finn McCool's Giant's Causeway Hostel

Bushmills, Northern Ireland

Very good place in an unbeatable location just a few meters from the Giant's causeway. The owner was incredibly friendly and he offered us something for dinner when we arrived, really late. Recommended.

Global Village

Belfast, Northern Ireland

Very friendly staff, there is a good atmosphere in the living room with a pool and some games available for the guests. It's not exactly in the city centre but still it's only a short walk to go there.

Lovett's Hostel

Dingle, Ireland

An average hostel. Good beds and bathrooms. It's, in fact, like a family house. So it's perfect if you just want to have rest and be quiet.

Castle Hostel

Tralee, Ireland

A good place to sleep and have rest. The hostel is small, don't expect to have loads of social live in there, but it is worth the money.

It is located in a wonderful natural spot. The hostel is really big with different atmospheres, ideal to meet new people or go there with friends. I didn't like that it was crowded with teenagers during our staying, like in a summer camp or similar. Also, some of the french kids who attend the customers in reception are a bit unpleasant. Some of them are below the quality standards in the hostel, although in general they were nice with us.

Four Courts Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

It is a good hostel. Clean and with great young and international atmosphere. The beds are quite confortable, and the 16-bedroom is big enough to have a good rest. But I missed more showers/toilets.

Goat Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Super friendly and helpful staff. Great familiar atmosphere, because the hostel is big enough to know all the people in there after a few hours. Just in the city centre. Weakness: only 3 showers for the whole hostel is a bit limited.

Farr Cottage Lodge

Fort William, Scotland

Great place to stay, especially the living room is awesome, with tasty beers for everyone! I ranked the "staff" with the lowest rating possible due to the unpolite and unpleasant man with long hair. We received a really disappointing treatment by him. But the rest of the girls there were absolutely nice!

Farr Cottage Lodge

Fort William, Scotland

Nice experience in this hostel. It's a bit far from the village, but anyway located in a good rural spot. The best point of the place is the great bar-living room in which we could drink some great beers and enjoy a nice atmosphere. Weak points: only 1 shower in a room with 6-8 people. And I put the lowest score in "staff", not because the lovely girls working there, just because of the long grey-hair man in charge of the bar-reception. He was extremely angry and unpolite with us, no fun.

Thank you for a very honest review, I will say sorry for the old man (Cliff), I've just recently taken over Management of the hostel so soon he will be retiring :D Hope you will re-visit us again... Kirsty

Glasgow Youth Hostel

Glasgow, Scotland

An incredible building for an outstanding hostel. Clean, huge, and functional. Great views over the city. But it's a bit expensive.

The Ginger Monkey

High Tatras, Slovakia

A really good and cosy place to stay in this lovely mountains.

Flamingo Hostel Zakopane

Zakopane, Poland

Sive Hostel

Cahersiveen, Ireland

Clean hostel, with friendly and warm staff. It is small but that makes you feel more integrated with the people there. Maybe the bathroom could be a problem in busy times, since there is only 1.

Thanks Marcus for the nice comments.We have six showers and six toilets in the building, as you were on your own you were shown one.,

Killarney Railway Hostel

Killarney, Ireland

Confortable beds in the shared room. The hostel is quite big, with enough space in kitchen and TV room. Good hostel.

Fairy Fort Farm Hostel

Tipperary, Ireland

Nice place to go if you want to stay away from cities, stress and crowds. The surrounding area is absolutely rural, beautiful and quite. There are many animals in the farm. The farmer is a warm person, we talked with him for a while about different and interesting things related with Tipperary and the farm.

Abigails Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

A good hostel, clean and modernized. The location is unbeateable. I stayed in a shared room a everything was ok although some guys came drunk very late. Breakfast is pretty good having in mind we are in a cheap hostel.

Mount Eccles Court

Dublin, Ireland

I've been there for 3 nights and everything went perfect. Nice staff, big rooms and common places, huge kitchen and confortable beds. It's 4 minutes walking from main street in Dublin.Recommended.