Location: Taiwan, Gender: Female, Age: 36

Rainbow Marrakech

Marrakech, Morocco

When I was in Rainbow Marrakesh, I was waiting for my girlfriend to arrive. She called mefrom the airport, saying they didn't let her pass because of some visa issue. The owner knew what was going on and took me on the back of his moped to the city to get some stamps and then to the airport to save my girl from Moroccan authorities. It worked, and within 1 hr she was free!! This saved both my holiday and my girlfriend, so here's my eternal thanks for that. Thanks!!!

• 15th Dec 2012

Dear Hugo, Thanks for your kind comments. This certainly was quite a difficult situation which was thankfully resolved. We were more than happy to help, and no need for eternal thanks! Best wishes from all of us at Rainbow and Marrakech Rouge, Azteen Catalan

Heart of Gold Hostel

Berlin, Germany

I did not stay at this hostel but their sister hostel called ‘Helter Skelter Hostel’. The staff of Heart of Gold Hostel was sooo friendly, he was not mad about me switching the hostel, even told "HSH" to give me the same rate (which is lower than HSH originally offered me". Heart of Gold Hostel has a modern design which I think most travelers would love it. But I personally prefer old styles and also kitchen facility, this is why I switched to HSH. Both hostels have great services :)

• 7th Aug 2012
  • Taiwan

I did not stay at this hostel because it is nothing like what they advertise themselves on the website. When I arrived at 7pm, the whole hostel was like a dead town. The receiptionist does not speak English, and he first thought I was a walk-in guest. Took me to a room and said 50 EGP, I had a booking it shall be only 30 EGP. No Hot Water, No Wifi, the rooms are dirty. So, I requested the money back and went to the other hostel next to them. Boomerang Hotel/Hostel is AMAZING! Go to Boomerang!!!

• 3rd Aug 2012
  • Taiwan

Hello Dear i am Emad the owner of the hostel thank you for your comment and i am so sorry if it is happen. best regards Emad Ashmawy

Fredericks Hostel

St Petersburg, Russia

The worst hostel I ever stayed. 1. The staffs are not helpful. 2. They overbooked the hostel, 2 French girls booked 6 ppl dorm but were forced moving in to my 16-ppl dorm. 3. No kitchen 4. They wanted to make more money, turned the common room into a dorm for local Russians. 5. 2 French girls did not pay for the last night they stayed, they sneaked back to the hostel and shared 1 bed together (Shame on them, if you are reading now, you know I am talking about you!) 6.Only 1 shower for the hostel

• 13th Jul 2012
  • Taiwan

2 toilets, 2 showers. Your comment is not relevant. You were provided all the conditions of your reservation. The site says that there is no kitchen. we are not ashamed.

The InnCrowd Backpackers Hostel 2

Singapore, Singapore

Very nice place!!!

JGH Tokyo

Tokyo, Japan

I had traveled to many countries and stayed lots of different hostels before, but JGH Toyko is the worst one. Why? 1. Wrong address - The address shown on the website is actually their office address, not the hostel address. 2. They did not give you the right type of room you reserved - 6 Bed, Mixed, Shared Room (Ensuite) !!! This is the room type I reserved. With ensuite which means it shall come with shower and toilet, but the truth is only come with toilet, No shower. 3. They over-charged - They charged me extra 300 YEN FOR THE BLANKET (this shall be specified on their hostel information but they didnt) They did not charge other travelers that extra 300 YEN for the blanket. Why? Cuz I only stayed one night. 4. They didnt return your deposit - They kept my deposit (1000 Yen) just because they said we were too loud the night before. I did apologize for being too loud the night before but I dont think they have any right to keep your deposit. This is the worst experience I ever had. I would not recommend you stay there.