Location: Ireland, Gender: Male, Age: 37

Santa Mix Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Really enjoyed my stay at Santa mix. The staff were great. I felt part of the family from the start. Good community spirit, and heading out together. Would def stay again.

• 29th Jan 2014

The Amazing Hostel Sayulita

Sayulita, Mexico

I loved my stay here. We had a great group with the other guests hanging out during the day and evening. The staff were lovely too. Clean facilities, we had a BBQ one eve which was great. A couple of downsides: a sleep in is difficult with the busy road outside in the morning and trucks with loudspeakers announcing various things. The visitor policy was not clear, our friends were told they can't stay, but another member of staff told us visitors are ok. Otherwise I had a great stay.

• 28th Oct 2012

My Little Hut

Shenzhen, China

This is more of a budget hotel. Our room had a wet carpet in places and a not so clean bathroom. The linen appeared not to be clean. Apart from that the staff were very friendly and helpful.

Ah Shan Hostel Hong Kong

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Location is the best thing about this place. Rooms are clean, beds/pillows are very comfortable. Female staff are nice, but male staff member not so plesant to deal with. Showers are good.