Reviews: Solymar2010

Location: Germany, Gender: Female, Age: 34

• 13th Sep 2014

YHA London Oxford Street

The location of the hotel is superb. The room was very clean and the bed was cosy. I can highly recommend the hostel.and would definitely stay there again.

• 10th Oct 2013
  • Globetrotter

69%OVERALL RATINGValue for money80%Security60%Location100%Staff80%Atmosphere60%Cleanliness40Ășcilities60%I loved that the hostel offered dinner on the roof top. The food was great and so was the roof top. The room I was in waa pretty small. My bed linen had holes and old blood stains. One day the light in one bath room did not work so you could not use it and the bath rooms could have been cleaner. The good thing was that the hostel was pretty cheap.

• 22nd Aug 2013

• 16th Aug 2013

Paris, France

The location is great. The room was ok as well as the price.

• 29th Mar 2013

• 3rd Apr 2012
  • Russia

Oops Design Hostel

Paris, France

The hostel itself is really nicely made in a modern style. It is not far away from a metro station, which is also good. However in total, it is not really centrically located. The garbage can in the bathroom was always full and was not emptied. Instead of a nicely warm blanket to sleep, they had a bed sheet and a kind of woolen, old, smelly blanket. It did not really match the modern interior. Breakfast was ok.

• 7th Nov 2011

MEININGER London Hyde Park

The hostel interior is pretty new, modern and clean - seemed like in a hotel. The breakfast is excellent. If you look for a place to party and meet other people, I would recommend you to look for another hostel. I stayed in a room for six people and there was one big plastic box or also called bathroom with one shower . There was not a lot of room in that box. There are no additional showers on any floor so if two people want to use the bathroom at the same time - that can be a problem.

• 14th Oct 2011

Stockholm, Sweden

Great hostel. I have stayed here several times and everything is awesome - location, hostel, staff and breakfast. Thanks for everything!

• 27th Aug 2011

Thank YOU, and welcome back of course! Lena

Stockholm, Sweden

I have been the fourth time and the hostel and my stay was as usual - excellent. Great and cosy place, met fun people, the staff was helpful and charming as usual. Perfect!

• 26th Aug 2011
  • Globetrotter

Wow, you're a proper regular! I'll see you next time you're in town, then, thanks for the review! Kindly Lena

Stockholm, Sweden

As usual I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. It's as cosy and clean as always and the breakfast as yummy as always. Great place!

And as always we really enjoy having you! See you next time, Lena

Stockholm, Sweden

I really enjoyed my stay at the hostel! First of all - it was very cosy. Second - the staff was fantastic. Third - it was very clean and the kitchen was really well organized. Fourth - the beds were supercomfy. Fith - I have already made a new booking and I am looking sooooo forward to my next stay. Oh, and sixth - the frukost was very yummy!

• 11th Jun 2010
  • Globetrotter

Dear Simone, you are making me blush! Thank you so much for the great review, and welcome back of course! Kindly Lena

Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea

• 4th Feb 2010

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

The kitchen was well equipped. There was music in the evenings. I enjoyed my stay there.

Generator Hostel London

Good hostel for a reasonable price.

• 13th Dec 2009

Sleep in Heaven

Copenhagen, Denmark

I really liked the hostel and the colorful interior. I think it was beautiful. The music at the reception was also great. I cannot complain about the bathroom either.

• 7th Mar 2009

• 6th Mar 2009

Generator Hostel London

Great location, good security, good breakfast, comfy bed and enough space for luggage in the room. Just some of the bathrooms could still need some renovation.

• 26th Oct 2008

• 24th Oct 2008
  • Globetrotter

It was a great hostel and the price was very fair. We had breakfast and dinner. Just great.

• 11th May 2008

Torquay House

• 30th Nov 2007
  • Globetrotter

I liked the location a lot and the nice backyard. The kitchen was always clean. What I did not like is, that I had to move rooms twice and that the backyard closed at 10 pm.

Purple Nest Hostel Valencia

Valencia, Spain

It has been my second stay at the hostel and it was great as usual. I really love to be on the terrace in the evenings. The only thing, what I would like to say is, that both times I booked an Only-girls room and there were always guys in the room.

Purple Nest Hostel Valencia

Valencia, Spain

Great hostel. Good location.

• 15th Jul 2006

Home Youth Hostel

Valencia, Spain

Our stay at the hostel was great. I really liked the interior. It was very cool and special. I also liked the music. Thumbs up!

Russafa

Valencia, Spain

The staff at the hostel was really great and very helpful. Thanks!! Thumbs up! The hostel is very clean and the equipment is really new.

Hostel 639

They didn't treat my friend very nice who just wanted to visit the hostel. The room was very stinky because of the carpet in front of the shower. They let people move into the room at 4 am in the morning while other people were sleeping, although I am sure that other rooms were vacant. Breakfast was ok, bathroom was clean.