Location: Poland, Gender: Male, Age: 34

Loki del Mar

Mancora, Peru

What a great place to finish off my 3 month trip. Great place to party or relax. It is a party hostel, but its so nice with the pool and beach. Looks more like a resort.

These guys have figured out hostels. Great location, nice staff, good facilities. Both the hostels they have are run very well. Good place to meet people or keep to yourself when you want to. Highly recommended.

Hi Thank you for recommending our hostel. Your opinion is very important for us. We hope to see you again. Cheers! Solange Front Desk Manager

Chakana House Hostel

Cusco, Peru

Nice clean hostel with nice comfy beds. Not much socializing, but rally nice place. Close to main square.

Wild Rover Backpackers

La Paz, Bolivia

I stayed here for 10 days. It is a party hostel, so it up to you if that is your thing. Their are quite rooms however in far corners of the hostel. Staff was always helpful and food is pretty good. Because it is a party hostel I did wake up twice to people shaging in the bunk above or bellow me (2 different rooms). Also, the power outlets suck, it would take 24 hours for my tablet to charge. Overall a good stay, met a lot of cool people.

Hostal CasArte Takubamba

Sucre, Bolivia

Very nice and clean place! Ended up in a 3 bed dorm with private shower, what a luxury. Worth the extra $.

La Covacha Hostel

Salta, Argentina

Nice hostel in Salta, clean and close to all the sites. I enjoyed the full bathrooms after using communal ones for a while. Diego was very helpful with all questions I had and made great recommendations. Only thing that was a miss was the lack of a common area, although the kitchen was quite nice.

Terrazas Estoril

Buenos Aires, Argentina

In total I stayed at estoril for about 3 weeks. The hostel is great. It is centrally located for all your BA adventures. There are 2 floors to the hostel, 1 on the 1st floor and 1 on the 6th. The breakfast is better on the 1st floor (eggs and fresh juice) but there is rooftop access and a bar on the 6th. The cool thing is you are allowed to use both floors when you are staying on either. Staff is helpful, BBQ is okay, and it is a great mix between some party night and some quite ones.

Marcopolo Inn Iguazu

Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

I was worried when reading reviews from the hostels around Puerto Iguazu. Me and my friends finally decided to give this place a chance. It turned out great, no problems at all. Located right across the street from bus station was very convenient and facilities were nice. Breakfast was pretty standard. My only issues might have been that the rooms were a bit damp, but that's just the climate in the jungle.

Hi Fillip! Thank you very much for your feedback , that is true, we saw you coming in a bit worried but leaving with a big smile :-) We can only be proud of it and will make sure it stays this way in the future !! Have a nice trip !!

Babilonia Hostel

Cordoba, Argentina

Hostel Independencia

Mendoza, Argentina

Fun hostel in a great location. Stayed for 5 nights and enjoyed my entire stay. Staff was friendly, the breakfast was great, centrally located, and a good place to just hangout if you need a rest day. Will return if I ever return ;-). Other reviews complained about the bathrooms, I had no problems with them. Regular hostel bathrooms, nothing fancy.

Hostel 41 Below

Bariloche, Argentina

Great hostel with cool staff. Awesome place to hang out and plan your day trips or just have some beers. Staff keeps it super clean, cleanest hostel I have seen in South America. Kitchen is a bit small, but everything else is great.

Hostal El Refugio

Pucon, Chile

Good overall hostel. James was very helpful and the hotel had a great cabin feel to it.

Angel Hostal

Valparaiso, Chile

Average facilities, not much common room. Staff was very friendly and helpful.

Good overall hostel. My only issue was with their only being one shower available in the men's bathroom. Sometimes you had to wait a while and it was fairly small. Otherwise I thought the staff was friendly, beds comfortable, good common areas, and decent location.

sorry about the shower my friend but we have to fix some things around the house sometimes, is part of our work and services to have good showers all year around and low season is the only time before winter to fix some details... hope you understand anyway saludos de chilito y good luck!!