Reviews: rodaf

Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 42

Bangkok, Thailand

HOME AWAY FROM HOME . THIS IS MY SECOND TIME IN BANGKOK AND MY SECOND TIME WITH THEM . VERY FRIENDLY STAFF .

Bangkok, Thailand

the hotel is great . the staff is very helpful . I will come back.

Grid 9 Hotel

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I TRIED TO GET CONTACT WITH THE HOTEL TO GET THE DIRECTIONS , BUT THERE WAS NO ANSWER SO UNFORTUNATELY I THINK THAT ALL THEY CARE IS THE MONEY , BECAUSE THERE IS NO CUSTOMER ATTENTION.

Bangkok, Thailand

EXCELLENT HOSTEL. I REALLY ADVISE IT WITH HONORS.

Oh So Indie House Hostel

Moscow, Russia

IT IS A REALLY BIT HARD TO FIND IT , AND THE ENTRANCE IS REALLY WIERD ... THEY DONT OFFER ANY AMENITIES , FOR YOU TO BUY IN THE HOSTEL . THE INTRNET IS GOOD AND FREE .

Lagoa Hostel

Florianopolis, Brazil

THE GUYS FROM THE HOSTEL ARE VERY HELPFUL , AND THE GIRL FROM THE BAR IS REALLY SWEET . GREAT PLACE .

Inka Lodge

Lima, Peru

great location and rooms . I strongly advise this hostel

Andes Hostel

Santiago, Chile

the best location possible , friendly and helpful staff . agga is the Cutest recepcionist in South America .....

Pegasus Hostel

Berlin, Germany

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in . The staff is amazing . The location is great !!!!

Hostel Mostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

The best hostel I have been to !!!!! The staff is incredible !!!!

Canadian Hostel

Cairo, Egypt

The Canadian Hostel has a very helpful staff , and cozy rooms .... Highly reccomended !!!!

Bedouin Lodge Hotel

Dahab, Egypt

The best Egyptian hostel , comparable to gooed European hostels...

Canadian Hostel

Cairo, Egypt

Ramy and is collegues are great people and will help you through any difficulties you may find here in Cairo.

We loved the hotel , people were really friendly and all our questions were answered .

Amanda Cinema Hostel

Madrid, Spain

The staff of the hostel were very unprofessional leaving me and my boyfriend in a very unconfortable situation .....