• Canada, Female, 31-40
30th Jun 2013

Great, great area, you can get onto the Highline within a minute from the door! Meatpacking district is just 5 minute walk, etc... I would stay here again. Very clean, especially bathrooms. Free breakfast. Only drawback is if your room faces 12th ave and is on a lower floor then you will find it noisey from traffic running along 12th ave. Luckily I had earplugs and that did the trick. I should mention we slept with window open, if we had used AC then would've been more quiet.

• Canada, Female, 31-40
Argo Hostel Rhodes, Rhodes, Greece
5.7
10th Aug 2012

The hotel was okay - the staff were quite friendly and the rest of the place was average ıt was just that this area of Rhodes was just so tacky and horrıble and depressing - I am not the target market for that part of Rhodes! But for locatıon and prıce ıf you want a trashy drunken vacation wıth average beaches ıt would be perfect!