Hostel Meyerbeer Beach

Nice, France

For a very expensive hostel, I found that it was very noisy. It was much more of a party hostel than I expected from the websites I viewed. There wasn't enough space in the dining area and one group easily occupied the whole space,. The computers were not working. While I appreciate the room size and room facilities, overall it wasn't worth the money. The breakfast was also not great, I would rather it not be included. It wasn't a great hostel for anyone over about 22 years old.

• 19th Sep 2013

YHA London Oxford Street

I really liked this hostel, it was comfortable, well set up and in a good location. There are lockers in the room and somewhere to store your luggage during the day (although you have to pay). The wifi isn't free for non-members but I was only there one night so it was no big deal. The kitchen area is huge and seems well set up. The staff were very helpful. The rooms were a bit small but because everything else was great, this didn't really matter.

• 5th Sep 2013

Hostel Sampaoli

Florence, Italy

This is the best accommodation i've had so far, so clean, spacious, beautiful, good location, good bathroom. couldn't fault it at all. it was more of a hotel than a hostel, so we didn't meet any other guests, but that didn't bother me, i was there with friends. it might be different for travellers on their own