Apinelo Hostel, Split, Croatia
20th Jun 2014

Apinelo Hostel was really clean and only a short walk from the centre of Split. The member of staff who checked me in was really helpful and pointed out lots of things to do places to eat / visit etc before I headed out. The facilities are really new and the rooms are spacious with really large lockers to hang clothes in as well as housing luggage (it fit my large backpack no problems). I'd definitely recommend Apinelo to other travellers.

Hostel Majdas, Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina
14th Jun 2014

I loved my stay at Majdas! This place is amazing and you haven't had the full Mostar experience if you don't spend at least one night here! Majda is just lovely and so welcoming and her brother Bata is crazy, but in the best kind of way! If you stay here you have to go on Bata's tour. It's bloody awesome - you see so much and learn so much about Mostar and the history of Bosnia & Hercegovina while laughing every second . I loved my stay here and would definitely recommend to other travellers

Travellers Home Hostel, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina
10th Jun 2014

Travellers Home Hostel was great. The staff were really helpful (especially Deano) and the hostel is in a great location to access all the sights in Sarajevo. It's a really friendly atmosphere as there is only one floor for backpackers (2 rooms I think?) and this allows you to get to know everyone staying there (the communal kitchen is great for this too). I really enjoyed my stay here and would definitely recommend staying at Travellers Home to other backpackers. :-)

Old Town Hostel East Wing, Kotor, Montenegro
17th May 2014

Old Town Hostel Kotor was AMAZING. I´ve stayed in a few hostels in my lifetime and this one with out a doubt would be my favourite. The decor and facilities were awesome, but what really made my stay awesome was the atmosphere. Nikola and Marko have the best senses of humour, made you feel incredibly welcome and with free Sangria and Rakija it was only a matter of time before you got to know people! I stayed 4 nights instead of 1 - so thanks guys for making Montenegro my new fave country!:-)

• New Zealand,
Soul Kitchen Hostel, St Petersburg, Russia
29th Aug 2009

A really great find! The staff here are really helpful and the hostel is in a great location. There's heaps of info on tours at the hostel and even info on how to read your overnight train ticket!!! The free international phone calls are a bonus!! Would definitely recommend.

• New Zealand,
Guestrooms W Ogrodach, Krakow, Poland
9.0
20th Nov 2005

We had great stay here in Krakow. The staff were lovely and very helpful. We would definately recommend your guestrooms to our friends! Anna Dickinson and Chantelle Counihan (New Zealand)