Location: Hungary, Gender: Male, Age: 35

FRESH @ The Crown, Clapham

Very nice hostel, definitely will be back.

If you have any valuable you rather keep it at Victoria Coach Station left-luggage office. I stayed the hostel 3 times, and 2 times of it my stuff was stolen/destroyed. Otherwise very good location and nice staff. It is a pity, you abolished guest kitchen.

It is a pity, this hostel will be closed. Really enjoyed my stay.

FRESH @ The Crown, Clapham

Great staff, clean facilities! Thank you.

Jump Inn Hostel

Warsaw, Poland

Riga Hostel

Riga, Latvia

Very nice stay.

Hyde Park Hostel

Very overcrowded, you have to pay for wifi/internet, otherwise it is ok. More smile from the staff would be nice, but they have to handle so many rude people, that is true, anyway...

Worst hostel experience ever. Inpossible to close the window, gap at the door: we had to sleep in noisy ice wind blow (there was -2 Celsius in nights). My card to enter to the hostel and room never worked, but staff not reaaly cared, except the night recepcionist guy, he try to do best - others doesn't care, rather talk and drink with other guests in the bar. Wifi never works properly, 4 continously days absolutaly didn't work. Room7. Vastly overpriced, very poor facilities.

Hey there, We are so sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your stay. Being a very old building these issues do sometimes occur, Since your stay we have had our maintenance team address this issue. Our staff do the best they can, and are always always happy to help when asked, but they are not very tech savvy. A call was placed to have a technician come to look at the wifi, we apologize that sometimes these things take a few days to sort out. Again, we are very sorry and can re-assure you that all problems mentioned have been addressed. Cheers, The St Christopher's team

The Monkeys in the Trees

Very nice staff, good and clean facilites, probably the best hostel in London. But please consider, sometimes faster to walk to Sheperd Bush (15 mins approx), as bus 207 and 260 run really hectic. I am sure, I will be back.

Hostel 63

The linens and sheets are not washed and changed after former guests, it is a SHAME, just change on the between beds and fold again. No lockers, however it is iadverted in facilities. Showers would need a refurbishement. Nice staff, very good location, nice people you can meet, it was not the first time being there, and seeing sadly, how this place runing down slowly, but continously, even since the location and the nice staff it should be one the best hostel in London.

Room was freezing. The roof is soaking, when it is raining, it is a shame, water is flowing to the beds. Kitchen closes too early and very poor facilities. Showers would need a refurbishment. Otherwise great location and great staff , nice breakfast and very clean. Nice, helpful staff, secure place.

Extreme cold room (room15) and bad smell as well, it is a shame not heating in the room in the begining of December. The common araeas are very good, spacious and warm. Good, clean shower, kitchen facilities, nice breakfast. Great staff, especially Roberta, the Italian girl. Nice roomamtes as well. Wimbledon is nice neighborhood, but 20 mins by train from the City. Do not use district line, very slow. Will be back, but only in good weather.

Good roommates.

Budget Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

Great staff, including the recepcionists and all the others as well. Heater sometimes do not want to work, anyway highly recommended.

40 Berkeley Hostel

Boston, USA

Nice staff, great location, good breakfast. Highly recommended, mostly for families.

Staff is excellent, mainly Anja, she is always smiling, and good sense of humuor, but the others as well, all of them. The breakfast is great! The best place, if You want to stay in Berlin. Istvan, Hungary

Paddy's Palace Dublin

Dublin, Ireland

The staff always smoke in the ugly, dirty kitchen. The internet access(for 10 minutes)sometimes free, sometimes not. And I did not get back the deposit for the cards, when I checked out. (I just was curios, that's why I did not ask for it. I think would be normal getting back the deposit without ask for it.)Sh.t. I stayed in many-many hostels all around the world, but this was a sh.t one. It is a shame. NEVER GO TO THE PADDY'S PALACE HOSTEL IN DUBLIN!!!! P.s.:Dublin is lovely!!! Istvan