• Canada, Mixed Group, 25-30
7.1
22nd Aug 2017

I stayed here a couple years ago and loved it. It has changed a fair bit since then. I think they might be under new management. Breakfast is only free if you book directly through their site. Menu of the restaurant completely changed The drinks meet up was also more restricted with only 1 glass of alcoholic punch allowed. Where before there were a couple of beers for everyone to try and no one was limited to only 1 glass. There is no fridge. Otherwise it was good!

We would like to inform you that we have not changed our management since more then 3 years ago. Breakfast is indeed ,no longer free except if you book directly with us. We have changed our restaurant menu to include more dishes that would please everyone. Fridge we never had! Thank you for your feedback!

Hairy Lemon, Saranda, Albania
12th Jul 2017

Awesome place. All the staff are friendly and helpful. A great place to make new friends and get advice about travelling. Definitely one of the best hostels I have stayed in, in Europe!

Corfu Backpackers, Corfu, Greece
5.7
10th Jul 2017

good: I booked a 5 bed female dorm and was plaved in a 3 bed. Breakfast was nice with many options and a lot of Feta!! not so good: I arrived at 2 am and was told it was 20€ for shuttle even after I said this site states 5€ in the things to know area. Cheaper to buy bottled water/snacks in the town than from the hostel. Employees are not Greek but still do not take 'No' for an answer. sometimes the 'dinner' isn't typical Greek food. (cheaper to eat gryos in town)

4th Jan 2016

They create an excellent atmosphere by hosting events every night making meeting people in the hostel very easy. I've never had this at a hostel, usually the lounge or bar area is where people sit on there phones but here people had friends who they didn't travel with. There are plug ins everywhere to charge your devices and I found everywhere clean. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. Hands down the best hostel I have ever stayed in.

Youthhostel Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
1st Jan 2016

It's about an hour walk from uptown. The beds are super comfy. There is no wifi in the rooms. Bathrooms were clean same with the showers. It's switzerland so the price was the best for a decent place.

×