Birmingham Central Backpackers, Birmingham, England
13th Jul 2017

Good atmosphere in the lobby and good experience overall. The only complaint I have is with the too thin mattresses/pillows

007 Bristol Hostel, Bristol, England
6.0
12th Jul 2017

Standard cheap hostel. Don't expect any security or lockers, or for the receptionist to be there when you need them, but it was an alright place to sleep for the cost.

St Christopher's Inn Bath, Bath, England
10th Jul 2017

Great location, very clean and comfortable. A bit hot at night because nobody would open the windows or turn on the fans, but otherwise a great experience.

Thank you for leaving a review on your experience! We are glad to know that you found our premises satisfactory and enjoyed our wonderful, central location! We do apologise for that slight inconvenience about the heat, but the summer can be a little overbearing for all of us! We hope to see you again soon, The Bath Team

Warsaw Center Hostel LUX, Warsaw, Poland
4th Jun 2017

Great hostel with an amazing location and good facilities. Staff was very friendly and helpful as well. Would recommend!

Budget Hostel, Warsaw, Poland
6.3
3rd Jun 2017

So.... I'm not a really picky person when it comes to hostels, but I did have some big problems with this one. First of all there was no security: no lockers and there wasn't even the option to lock the door to my room. When I buzzed at first nobody answered, and then I realized later it was because the receptionist doesn't stay at the desk – rather you have to call her to get anything done. Otherwise the hostel was fine, and a good deal for the cost, but overall, I wouldn't recommend it.

Hostel Cycle On, Gdansk, Poland
1st Jun 2017

The hostel couldn't find my reservation when I arrived, but thankfully after I showed them my confirmation email, they were happy to offer me a bed in a different (smaller) room for the same price. Very helpful, quiet, and clean – would recommend for others.

Es Hostel, Brussels, Belgium
19th May 2017

I really liked the hostel and thought it was well-located, clean, and a good deal for the cost. The staff was also extremely friendly and helpful. Would recommend this place to friends and others.

Hostel de Mafkees, Rotterdam, Netherlands
7.4
17th Apr 2017

The 30-person room isn't as bad as it sounds, but it's not super pleasant. There aren't any plugs in the bedroom, which is annoying, and I also had lots of problems connecting to the wifi (this is apparently only a problem for iPhone users). There also weren't keys for the door (they just give you a wristband), and while they had lockers, my (small) lock was too big to use with them. I was able to keep my stuff safely in the luggage room though, thankfully. Basically, worth what you pay for.

Hostel Gastama, Lille, France
13th Apr 2017

Hostel Gastama was really neat - and it actually turned into a cool bar at night on the weekend. Thankfully, it was still quiet, clean, and safe in the rooms. No complaints, I had a great time!

Peace & Love Hostel, Paris, France
8.0
10th Apr 2017

The kitchen was very poorly equipped, but that was my only complaint. Otherwise I found it very clean, safe, and comfortable. The triple bunk bed and showers in the room (they had frosted panes, but weren't in a separate room than the bed) were a bit weird, but not unbearable.

Apple Hostels of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, USA
12th Feb 2016

Everything was very clean, the staff was nice, and the location was unbeatable. Would definitely stay here again.