Location USA, Gender Male, Age 26

6th Aug 2017

Hans Brinker Hostel Lisbon, Lisbon, Portugal
5.1
2nd Aug 2017

The hostel is not a good choice if you want to work while you travel. There is no area where you won't be bothered by someone. They don't have enough outlets in the rooms for every person and the bathrooms are very small. I didn't like how the cafe wasn't open as often as I wanted it because I wanted to get work done but they made me leave multiple times for cleaning and because they close it from midnight to 7:30AM. The security for the storage room is atrocious. I just did not enjoy my stay.

Thanks for your review! We are a youth oriented hostel, so the common areas are mostly full with people trying to have a good time while on holiday. If you need to get work done, you can always ask a staff member to point you to the nearest internet café.

29th Jul 2017

Best hostel that I have stayed at

Thank you for your awesome review!!! :)

• USA, Couple, 25-30
Hotel Molinos, Granada, Spain
14th Jul 2017

Good place to stay but the only problem I had was with the AC. The AC dripped water and only went down to 17C. It would be nice if they put a fan in there as well.

• USA, Male, 18-24
Dizzy Daisy Downtown Hostel, Krakow, Poland
28th Dec 2015

Great staff. Location was close to Krakow Głowny but a little far from the city center. The common area wasn't the cleanest but besides that it was great!

×