Location: Canada, Gender: Female, Age: 41

Almaa Sintra Hostel

Sintra, Portugal

I thought this was a relaxing place to stay. The shower/toilet facilities could be improved as I felt there was not much privacy. I didn't like that it was mixed gender showers with only one place to change. I also didn't like the toilet 'doors' and they didn't allow for much privacy either. The heavy curtain is kind of gross and I wondered if it had ever been washed.

• 3rd Aug 2015

Hostel Bled

Bled, Slovenia

Great location a little bit out of town-enjoyed the tranquility. Owners were very helpful with information and drives to and from the bus station. The only downside was the facilities: one toilet/sink/shower for everyone staying plus a teeny kitchen right beside the bathroom.

• 15th Jul 2014

Zeppelin Hostel

Ljubljana, Slovenia

Great location and great breakfast. Very helpful staff. A bit cramped when all guests are there but it was a good hostel.

• 13th Jul 2014

Lemon Spirit Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Excellent location, very close to the beach, reststaurants and shops. The kitchen was very tiny for cooking but they had spices you could use and the free breakfast was good. I thought for the price of a night they might include eggs or pancakes, but no. Some things I didn't like: noise from the common area carried into the dorms so it wasn't always easy to sleep, and the dorms were a little crammed

• 16th Jul 2013