Location Canada, Gender Female, Age 43

14th Aug 2017

A great place to stay if you want to be close to the airport. Clean, bright, comfy mattress, lockers, good food, cheap beer, good common spaces and a fantastic roof terrace for hanging out. A couple of things I didn't care for: the taxi service to the airport was 25 soles, which I thought was a lot. You could walk in about 20 minutes. I found one on the street for cheaper. Also, there was only one shower/toilet in the 12 bed dorm which meant a lot of waiting. I'd stay here again.

7.7
6th Aug 2017

This was a decent place to stay. Breakfast/kitchen was great. Rooms were clean and spacious. I found it a little noisy when people were in the courtyard (echos) and I really didn't like that people were allowed to smoke in the courtyard. We could smell it in our room and we didn't want to sit there in the evening w smokers. Also the ashes came into our bathroom from people smoking on the balcony.

Maycawasi, Arequipa, Peru
23rd Jul 2017

A decent place to stay. Rooftop terrace and breakfast were great. Rooms were bright and clean. Location was good, near the plaza de armas. Staff were very friendly and helpful. There really wasn't any atmosphere though as it's a new place without many guests.

VIP House, Cusco, Peru
7.4
13th Jul 2017

This hostel has some good things- convenient location, decent staff, lockers, free tea. The free walking tour with Carlos was fantastic and takes you to the countryside. I stayed in a dorm that was dark and on the cold side. The bathroom/shower had limited privacy which I didn't like. Free breakfast or dinner is great but on my last day they refused to give me dinner, although I had talked about it w a staff member who said it would be ok (I'd checked in late the night before). Not happy w that

Alpes Lima, Lima, Peru
10th Jul 2017

No complaints about this place! Location was convenient. Bathrooms and rooms were clean. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Rooftop terrace for breakfast and the bar was awesome. I'll stay here again

Thank you for your feedback and for booking with us! Come back soon!

Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge, Marrakech, Morocco
7.1
25th Dec 2016

This place was good: roof terrace was great, breakfast was good, tea/coffee anytime, friendly staff, good location, etc. A couple of things I really didn't like: not enough toilets or showers (especially on the side beyond the reception), a dark breakfast/hangout space that was like being in a cave, and the worst--for the three nights I was there, the cleaner just remade the beds, never changed a sheet it or a pillowcase, even when it was obvious that every person had left except for me.

HI Boston, Boston, USA
7.1
21st Aug 2016

This is a great place to sleep while you are in Boston. The location is very handy for the bus station, amtrak, and airport. It's also very close to numerous metro lines so it's convenient to anywhere in the city. Each bed has a locker and a light. Breakfast is simple but good. There are a couple of activities every day if you're looking for things to do. The downside: it's large and impersonal. There's no atmosphere here. Staff are ok but not very warm or welcoming.

Dioskouros, Athens, Greece
6.9
13th Aug 2016

This hostel is convenient if you have a late night/early morning flight as it's a 5 minute walk to the airport bus stop. The garden/breakfast area was great for relaxing. Staff was good. The downside was the dorms were in the basement so dark and stuffy. My room didn't have a window so it smelled bad w 4 people in there. 2 lockers for 4 people. Toilet and shower facilities were ok.

Almaa Sintra Hostel, Sintra, Portugal
7.7
3rd Aug 2015

I thought this was a relaxing place to stay. The shower/toilet facilities could be improved as I felt there was not much privacy. I didn't like that it was mixed gender showers with only one place to change. I also didn't like the toilet 'doors' and they didn't allow for much privacy either. The heavy curtain is kind of gross and I wondered if it had ever been washed.

Hostel Bled, Bled, Slovenia
15th Jul 2014

Great location a little bit out of town-enjoyed the tranquility. Owners were very helpful with information and drives to and from the bus station. The only downside was the facilities: one toilet/sink/shower for everyone staying plus a teeny kitchen right beside the bathroom.

Zeppelin Hostel, Ljubljana, Slovenia
13th Jul 2014

Great location and great breakfast. Very helpful staff. A bit cramped when all guests are there but it was a good hostel.

Lemon Spirit Hostel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
16th Jul 2013

Excellent location, very close to the beach, reststaurants and shops. The kitchen was very tiny for cooking but they had spices you could use and the free breakfast was good. I thought for the price of a night they might include eggs or pancakes, but no. Some things I didn't like: noise from the common area carried into the dorms so it wasn't always easy to sleep, and the dorms were a little crammed

×