Gender: Male, Age: 35

Liverpool, England

I enjoyed my stay here again at Hatters. Its located near the Catholic Cathedral and is located near all the attractions of the city! Staff were very helpful and friendly. The only thing I can say is that the showers take a long time to heat up but other than that the facilities in the hostel are excellent and its well worth the stay! I like the fact too that they do organized pub crawls and you can buy tour tickets straight from the hostel at reception too! A top hostel!

• 22nd Mar 2014

Paddy's Palace Dublin

Dublin, Ireland

Well I cant make any comments on how good or bad the Hostel was because when I arrived the staff said my booking was cancelled. I turned up late on Saturday and tried again on Sunday to book in but the staff rejected me. It was a shame because it looked like a nice hostel and it was well located. My advice to any person making a booking is to turn up on time, that's all I can say

• 26th Oct 2013

Birmingham Central Backpackers

Birmingham, England

I enjoyed my stay in the hostel! its well located and near the irish quarter and bullring market! pubs are good around this area!

• 18th Oct 2013
  • All Male Group, 31-40

PLUS Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Its my frst stay in hostel and was amazed by facitilities, free internet, bar, cafe, Sauna, good lounge and clean rooms! i will come here again when i next visit Berlin. I want to say thank you for the good staff here! They were very helpful!

• 28th Sep 2013

City Lodge Stockholm

Stockholm, Sweden

I enjoyed my stay here for the 3rd year in a row. I had a good rest the night before the Stockholm marathon here, its centrrally located and easy to get around places from here and also the staff were very freindly and helpful! Id reconmend this hostel to anybody who wants to stay on a budget or in gereral. The breakfast buffet was healthy too!

• 31st May 2013

2GO4 Quality Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

I liked my stay at this hostel! staff were friendly and its easy to get to the main parts of Brussels from there!

• 17th May 2013

Liverpool, England

I thought the hostel was a very good and clean one! its well near all the touristy places and bars! Id reconmend it!

• 9th Nov 2012

Euro Hostel Glasgow

Glasgow, Scotland

• 29th Apr 2012

Westend Backpackers

Glasgow, Scotland

I thought the hostel was god clean place to stay. The staff were friendly and helpful

• 27th Apr 2012

Eastgate Backpackers Hostel

Inverness, Scotland

I enjoyed my stay. The hostel is well located and it has a good kitchen to make food and helpful staff

• 11th Mar 2012

Bunk House Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

i thought that the staff were friendly and the hostel was always clean. it was well located!

• 15th Nov 2011

Walkabout

Manchester, England

I thought that the hostel was well located and there was good deals for drinks in the walkabout. the staff were freindly and really helpful. the only real problem i had was that there were no lockers in the hostel. other than that i enjoyed my stay!

• 5th Nov 2011

Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

i thought that the hostel was very clean, had good facilities and had very helpful staff! it well located and the restuarant was really good! i enjoyed my stay here

• 24th Sep 2011

City Lodge Stockholm

Stockholm, Sweden

Madrid, Spain

cats hostel was a very good, clean and cetrally located hostel that situated in the centre of madrid and getting around the city is easy. there is a good bar, clean showers and staff are helpful! it was my 3rd time here and id reconmend cats to anybody going to visit madrid.

Hi. I want to say that this hostel is a very good and clean one1 it\'s located well and has very helpful staff. the only negative thing i can say is that the rooms dont have lockers so you have to have locks for you bags. i enjoyed my time here. the showers, beds and breakfast is great. i will come here again.

Youth Hostel Van Gogh (Chab)

Brussels, Belgium

i thought that the hostel was very good, clean and the staff were all good! it is centrally located so you can get public transport easily! i liked the garden, bar and pool tables. showers were clean also! id reconmend this hostel to anybody staying in the belgian capital

Liverpool, England

the staff were very good here. its located in a nice central area and the hostel is clean!

Albergue Zaragoza Hostel

Zaragoza, Spain

i thought the hostel was very clean, staff were helpful and it was centrally located. it was my second time there and i again enjoyed my stay! thanks everybody at the hostel

hi,i want to say that Franks hostel is the best that ive ever stayed in and its been my 4th stay here!! the hostel is clean, fun, has great showers, lounge rooms, and a great bar and its centrally located to all the main sits too! frank organizes great pub crawls and lots of other excusions outside riga as well as nighclub tours which are great! frank\'s a great guy and his staff are also very helpful too! i\'d reconmend this hostel to anybody staying in riga! its the best hostel ive stayed in!

La Posada de Huertas

Madrid, Spain

I liked my time at this hostel! the baths are clean and has the music playing in them also! The staff are really nice and helpful and the hostel is located really well! There are nice and clean kitchens also! I'd reconmend this hostel to anybody who is going to visit Zaragoza!

Madrid, Spain

i loved my time at cats! the hostel staff are helpful and the wash facilities are great! rooms are always clean too! it was my second time there and i plan to visit again! thank you staff at cats! geoff! x

i thought the staff were great and helpful. its decently located and kept really clean. showers are good also!

This was my second time here at the hostel and the staff atre really helpful! Its kept clean and is well located! If you are a Real Madrid fan its better as the metro Plaza de Espana goes straight to Santiago Bernabeu!

Danhostel Copenhagen City

Copenhagen, Denmark

I thought that the hostel was a great! The staff are helpful, its clean and well located! they serve good food and has a nice bar where you can chat with other tourists! showers are great there too!

Tallinn Backpackers Hostel

Tallinn, Estonia

Tallinn Backpackers is a well located hostel and has helpfull staff and a good kitchen. I would come back here again if i visit Tallinn! Geofferinho

Madrid, Spain

I LOVED THIS HOSTEL A LOT BECAUSE OF THE HELPFULLNESS AND THE KIND STAFF. I will love to come back again!

I thought that this hostel was very helpful and was well located aswell! Thanks for your hospitality, You have a good hostel!

Red Hostel Montevideo

Montevideo, Uruguay

I found this hostel great. The staff here were helpfull and lovely peopole!!

El Firulete Downtown - Ar Hostels

Buenos Aires, Argentina

I enjoyed my time at the hotsel. The staff were helpful and it's located in a good area in B.A. Thanks for your hospitality.

Youth Hostel Malka

Lima, Peru

I found the hostel very helpful and clean. I want to say thanks to Tallia for being a good help on my last day at the hostel ith helping me out with the best routes to get around Lima! Thanks a million!

I really enojed my stay in this hostel because the staff are so kind and helpful. Thanks for your hospitality!

I would like to say that Frank's Hostel is the best Hostel that I have stayed in. The security, location is good and staff are very helpful. I would like to say also that Frank is the best hostel owner I know. His a real gentleman and makes sure that everybody is having a good time. His hospitality is just best and he does great organization tours for the people who stay there. The bar is great too for mixing with other tourists. I'd reconmend this place to anybody traveling to Riga! Frank, thank you very much for your hospitality, Geoff, London.

Makuto Backpackers Hostel

Granada, Spain

Definitely the best place thet I stayed in during my Euro travels! Great for youngsters, great location in the historical part and kind and helpful staff. I´ll be back should i visit here again! Geoff D, London

Equity Point Metropol

Madrid, Spain

Hi, I have stayed here 3 times now and the place is great, real value for money. Nice breakfasts, staff and localtion. You can get anywhere as its so central and nearest metro is outside your doorstep. Nice atmposphere all round. -Geofferinho, London

Hotel Krim

Bled, Slovenia

I liked staying at this hotel as it had very helpful staff and was kept really clean. It's near all the attractions and breakfasts here at the hotel are good also.

Academica Summer Hostel

Helsinki, Finland

I loved this hostel! I will come here again should i decide to visit Helsinki again!

this is one of the est hostels that i have stayed in! I will comeback here should i visit Riga again!

In Astra B&B

Vilnius, Lithuania

I loved my stay here! The staff were very kind to me! I would love to return here should I visit Vilnius again!

I enjoyed my stay here!

Hostel Oki Doki

Warsaw, Poland

I will come again!

Hostel Friendship

Prague, Czech Republic

I liked the hospitality in Leivr a lot. The staff were very helpful in telling I and friends about Prague!

Hostal Redes

Seville, Spain

Hostal Redes is a very nice hostal with great staff! It was a pleasure staying there!

Sun & Moon Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

It´s been my second visit to this hostel and I would come again should I visit Barcalona again!

Sun & Moon Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Hi thought that Sun & Moon hostel ws good! Great location and had great staff! I would return again!

Bob's Youth Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I really liked the hostel of Bob's backpackers. It has charachter and has a wonderfully decorated entrance where the breakfast is made. I'll come again if i visited Amsterdam again.

I would like to say that Old Town Backpackers Hostel looked after me well, the hostel has a great location to all the places to see day and night! I will book here again should i re-visit Riga!

The Yellow

Rome, Italy

Hostel Yellow has to be the best hostel that I have stayed in! The Location is great and the rooms are neat as well as the washing facilities! The staff were exellent, very helpful and they were exellent by arranging fun nights in the bar which brought all the backpackers close together! There was an exellent atmosphere there, I'll have to return there sometime!

I found that the hostel was very clean, had helpful staff and had a good set up. I would go back should I visit Berlin again