Gender Male, Age 37

Castanea Old Town Hostel, Stockholm, Sweden
27th Nov 2015

I have to say that I loved my stay in this Hostel. Its really well located in the Old Town (Gamla Stan) and attractions are nearby. The staff are good and helpful. The facilities are very good too. Showers are clean and easy to use. I would definitely come and stay here again. I enjoyed my stay here! Well done staff!

Dear Geoffrey, thank you for your kind words. We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and liked the location, staff and the facilities. We look forward to see you again!

Chester Backpackers, Chester, England
3rd Oct 2015

I would like to say that I enjoyed my stay at Backpackers. Chris the manager was a really good help and the Hostel is near all the sites. Kitchen is clean and so are the rooms! Id stay here again if visiting Chester

4th Sep 2015

I really enjoyed my stay at this bnb hostel. Beds were clean and so we're the showers. Tommy was a great man to speak to about Dingle and what around town and was very helpful. The accommodation is down the street of all the lively bars and restaurants. This accommodation also has a very good bar with dart board pool table and a good jukebox. I would definitely recommend this place to a friend who would want to visit Dingle. A great place in a great spot in Dingle

2nd May 2015

If was z good hostel all round. The staff were helpful. There were good views of Birmingham from the top room and breakfasts were good. The beds and room were always kept clean which was good. I'd stay here again!

Thank you very much for your review, as it will surely help us to improve our quality standards. We will definitely take on board the drawbacks of the hostel, mentioned in the review to ensure that you have an even better stay next time you are around, at Hatters Birmingham. All the best and take care.

Four Courts Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
10th Apr 2015

I would like to thank the staff once again for their hospitality as for the second time staying it was great. Toilet/Shower facilities are great, there a lift to get you upstairs to your room and good chill out rooms. The hostel is very close to all the main attractions and to the good bars. I would stay here again if I return to Dublin! Thanks again!

14th Mar 2015

I would like to say that I really enjoyed my stay here. The staff are good, the beds are comfy and the shower facilities are very good. also other facilities that I didn't use such as lounge and internet rooms looked good. Hostel is one train stn away from the city centre and still within good walking distance. The only thing I shall say is that there isn't any security lockers so keep your bags locked up and safe. Other than that this is a to hostel

The Orchard, Limerick, Ireland
31st Dec 2014

I would like to say that I had a great time at this hostel. Eileen is a very nice lady and was very helpful. Hotel is 1km from the town centre so everything was well within walking distance! I enjoyed my time there!

Glasgow Youth Hostel, Glasgow, Scotland
14th Nov 2014

I loved my time at this hostel. It's clean and located in a nice quiet and green area of the west end of Glasgow and also close walking to the centre of city. I would cone again to stay here. Hostel is nice and clean too

Birmingham Central Backpackers, Birmingham, England
17th Oct 2014

I would like to say that I enjoyed my stay in the hostel. Staff wee friendly and helpful, showers were good and washroom facilities were great as well as breakfast. the only thing I have to say is make sure you keep your bags locked. a room mate got an ipad robbed. Hostel was great but I think security lockers are needed

16th Aug 2014

I enjoyed my stay in this hostel! hostel is clean and staff are very helpful and friendly! I would come again!

Barnacles Temple Bar House, Dublin, Ireland
21st Jun 2014

I would like to say that I had a great time at Barnacles Hostel. the rooms are clean and its located right in the Temple Bar area so is near all the bars, nightlife and main tourist attractions. I would come again if I visited the Irish capital in the future

22nd Mar 2014

I enjoyed my stay here again at Hatters. Its located near the Catholic Cathedral and is located near all the attractions of the city! Staff were very helpful and friendly. The only thing I can say is that the showers take a long time to heat up but other than that the facilities in the hostel are excellent and its well worth the stay! I like the fact too that they do organized pub crawls and you can buy tour tickets straight from the hostel at reception too! A top hostel!

Paddy's Palace Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
6.0
26th Oct 2013

Well I cant make any comments on how good or bad the Hostel was because when I arrived the staff said my booking was cancelled. I turned up late on Saturday and tried again on Sunday to book in but the staff rejected me. It was a shame because it looked like a nice hostel and it was well located. My advice to any person making a booking is to turn up on time, that's all I can say

• Ireland, All Male Group, 31-40
Birmingham Central Backpackers, Birmingham, England
18th Oct 2013

I enjoyed my stay in the hostel! its well located and near the irish quarter and bullring market! pubs are good around this area!

PLUS Berlin, Berlin, Germany
28th Sep 2013

Its my frst stay in hostel and was amazed by facitilities, free internet, bar, cafe, Sauna, good lounge and clean rooms! i will come here again when i next visit Berlin. I want to say thank you for the good staff here! They were very helpful!

City Lodge Stockholm, Stockholm, Sweden
31st May 2013

I enjoyed my stay here for the 3rd year in a row. I had a good rest the night before the Stockholm marathon here, its centrrally located and easy to get around places from here and also the staff were very freindly and helpful! Id reconmend this hostel to anybody who wants to stay on a budget or in gereral. The breakfast buffet was healthy too!

Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel, Brussels, Belgium
17th May 2013

I liked my stay at this hostel! staff were friendly and its easy to get to the main parts of Brussels from there!

9th Nov 2012

I thought the hostel was a very good and clean one! its well near all the touristy places and bars! Id reconmend it!

Euro Hostel Glasgow, Glasgow, Scotland
29th Apr 2012

Westend Backpackers, Glasgow, Scotland
27th Apr 2012

I thought the hostel was god clean place to stay. The staff were friendly and helpful

Eastgate Backpackers Hostel, Inverness, Scotland
11th Mar 2012

I enjoyed my stay. The hostel is well located and it has a good kitchen to make food and helpful staff

Bunk House Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
15th Nov 2011

i thought that the staff were friendly and the hostel was always clean. it was well located!

Walkabout, Manchester, England
5th Nov 2011

I thought that the hostel was well located and there was good deals for drinks in the walkabout. the staff were freindly and really helpful. the only real problem i had was that there were no lockers in the hostel. other than that i enjoyed my stay!

Wombats City Hostel Berlin, Berlin, Germany
24th Sep 2011

i thought that the hostel was very clean, had good facilities and had very helpful staff! it well located and the restuarant was really good! i enjoyed my stay here

City Lodge Stockholm, Stockholm, Sweden
7.3
27th May 2011

16th Apr 2011

cats hostel was a very good, clean and cetrally located hostel that situated in the centre of madrid and getting around the city is easy. there is a good bar, clean showers and staff are helpful! it was my 3rd time here and id reconmend cats to anybody going to visit madrid.

Hotel Gamla Stan, Stockholm, Sweden
6th Jun 2010

Hi. I want to say that this hostel is a very good and clean one1 it\'s located well and has very helpful staff. the only negative thing i can say is that the rooms dont have lockers so you have to have locks for you bags. i enjoyed my time here. the showers, beds and breakfast is great. i will come here again.

Youth Hostel Van Gogh (Chab), Brussels, Belgium
16th May 2010

i thought that the hostel was very good, clean and the staff were all good! it is centrally located so you can get public transport easily! i liked the garden, bar and pool tables. showers were clean also! id reconmend this hostel to anybody staying in the belgian capital

28th Mar 2010

the staff were very good here. its located in a nice central area and the hostel is clean!

Albergue Zaragoza Hostel, Zaragoza, Spain
23rd Nov 2009

i thought the hostel was very clean, staff were helpful and it was centrally located. it was my second time there and i again enjoyed my stay! thanks everybody at the hostel

28th Aug 2009

hi,i want to say that Franks hostel is the best that ive ever stayed in and its been my 4th stay here!! the hostel is clean, fun, has great showers, lounge rooms, and a great bar and its centrally located to all the main sits too! frank organizes great pub crawls and lots of other excusions outside riga as well as nighclub tours which are great! frank\'s a great guy and his staff are also very helpful too! i\'d reconmend this hostel to anybody staying in riga! its the best hostel ive stayed in!

La Posada de Huertas, Madrid, Spain
17th Nov 2008

I liked my time at this hostel! the baths are clean and has the music playing in them also! The staff are really nice and helpful and the hostel is located really well! There are nice and clean kitchens also! I'd reconmend this hostel to anybody who is going to visit Zaragoza!

28th Apr 2008

i loved my time at cats! the hostel staff are helpful and the wash facilities are great! rooms are always clean too! it was my second time there and i plan to visit again! thank you staff at cats! geoff! x

7.7
11th Jan 2008

i thought the staff were great and helpful. its decently located and kept really clean. showers are good also!

18th Dec 2007

This was my second time here at the hostel and the staff atre really helpful! Its kept clean and is well located! If you are a Real Madrid fan its better as the metro Plaza de Espana goes straight to Santiago Bernabeu!

Danhostel Copenhagen City, Copenhagen, Denmark
7th Oct 2007

I thought that the hostel was a great! The staff are helpful, its clean and well located! they serve good food and has a nice bar where you can chat with other tourists! showers are great there too!

Tallinn Backpackers Hostel, Tallinn, Estonia
27th Dec 2006

Tallinn Backpackers is a well located hostel and has helpfull staff and a good kitchen. I would come back here again if i visit Tallinn! Geofferinho

19th Dec 2006

I LOVED THIS HOSTEL A LOT BECAUSE OF THE HELPFULLNESS AND THE KIND STAFF. I will love to come back again!

10th Nov 2006

I thought that this hostel was very helpful and was well located aswell! Thanks for your hospitality, You have a good hostel!

Red Hostel Montevideo, Montevideo, Uruguay
31st May 2006

I found this hostel great. The staff here were helpfull and lovely peopole!!

El Firulete Downtown - Ar Hostels, Buenos Aires, Argentina
29th May 2006

I enjoyed my time at the hotsel. The staff were helpful and it's located in a good area in B.A. Thanks for your hospitality.

Youth Hostel Malka, Lima, Peru
12th May 2006

I found the hostel very helpful and clean. I want to say thanks to Tallia for being a good help on my last day at the hostel ith helping me out with the best routes to get around Lima! Thanks a million!

6th Mar 2006

I really enojed my stay in this hostel because the staff are so kind and helpful. Thanks for your hospitality!

15th Feb 2006

I would like to say that Frank's Hostel is the best Hostel that I have stayed in. The security, location is good and staff are very helpful. I would like to say also that Frank is the best hostel owner I know. His a real gentleman and makes sure that everybody is having a good time. His hospitality is just best and he does great organization tours for the people who stay there. The bar is great too for mixing with other tourists. I'd reconmend this place to anybody traveling to Riga! Frank, thank you very much for your hospitality, Geoff, London.

Makuto Backpackers Hostel, Granada, Spain
25th Jan 2006

Definitely the best place thet I stayed in during my Euro travels! Great for youngsters, great location in the historical part and kind and helpful staff. I�ll be back should i visit here again! Geoff D, London

Equity Point Metropol, Madrid, Spain
22nd Jan 2006

Hi, I have stayed here 3 times now and the place is great, real value for money. Nice breakfasts, staff and localtion. You can get anywhere as its so central and nearest metro is outside your doorstep. Nice atmposphere all round. -Geofferinho, London

Hotel Krim, Bled, Slovenia
28th Dec 2005

I liked staying at this hotel as it had very helpful staff and was kept really clean. It's near all the attractions and breakfasts here at the hotel are good also.

Academica Summer Hostel, Helsinki, Finland
29th Aug 2005

I loved this hostel! I will come here again should i decide to visit Helsinki again!

26th Aug 2005

this is one of the est hostels that i have stayed in! I will comeback here should i visit Riga again!

In Astra B&B, Vilnius, Lithuania
23rd Aug 2005

I loved my stay here! The staff were very kind to me! I would love to return here should I visit Vilnius again!

7.3
17th Aug 2005

I enjoyed my stay here!

Hostel Oki Doki, Warsaw, Poland
16th Aug 2005

I will come again!

Hostel Friendship, Prague, Czech Republic
30th May 2005

I liked the hospitality in Leivr a lot. The staff were very helpful in telling I and friends about Prague!

Hostal Redes, Seville, Spain
2nd May 2005

Hostal Redes is a very nice hostal with great staff! It was a pleasure staying there!

Sun & Moon Hostel, Barcelona, Spain
24th Jan 2005

It�s been my second visit to this hostel and I would come again should I visit Barcalona again!

Sun & Moon Hostel, Barcelona, Spain
22nd Dec 2004

Hi thought that Sun & Moon hostel ws good! Great location and had great staff! I would return again!

Bob's Youth Hostel, Amsterdam, Netherlands
19th Dec 2004

I really liked the hostel of Bob's backpackers. It has charachter and has a wonderfully decorated entrance where the breakfast is made. I'll come again if i visited Amsterdam again.

28th Nov 2004

I would like to say that Old Town Backpackers Hostel looked after me well, the hostel has a great location to all the places to see day and night! I will book here again should i re-visit Riga!

The Yellow, Rome, Italy
17th Oct 2004

Hostel Yellow has to be the best hostel that I have stayed in! The Location is great and the rooms are neat as well as the washing facilities! The staff were exellent, very helpful and they were exellent by arranging fun nights in the bar which brought all the backpackers close together! There was an exellent atmosphere there, I'll have to return there sometime!

30th Aug 2004

I found that the hostel was very clean, had helpful staff and had a good set up. I would go back should I visit Berlin again