Location: Ireland, Gender: Female, Age: 27

Dreamtime Travellers Rest

Cairns, Australia

Stay was ok here, we paid quite a bit for our room and then to find you had to pay for aircon on top of that and you had to pay for wi-fi also. Staff were nice and accommodating.

Green Kiwi Backpacker Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

Good stay here, beds clean and comfortable

Oriental Riverside Residence

Melaka, Malaysia

Really nice friendly and clean hostel. Owner was very nice. Location brilliant!

Matahari Lodge

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Had one of best nights sleep here, very quiet and comfortable bed with great blankets. Only bad thing we got clothes washed and few items now have big yellow stains on them.

Malabar

Penang, Malaysia

Really liked it here, very clean

Blanco Beach Bar

Koh Phi Phi, Thailand

We had good stay here, two great nights out and door of dorm was locked when no one around and security guy on from 10pm onwards. Food good at bar and good selection. Cheapest drinks on island too!

Ocean Walk Inn

Sihanoukville, Cambodia

Stayed here for two nights, good value for money. We stayed first night with just a fan in the room and second night moved to room with AC because of the heat.

The Mad Monkey

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Cool place to stay, good atmosphere and rooms very nice. Food was bit pricey in restaurant. Would stay again.

Long Hostel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Enjoyed our stay at this hostel, very accomadating. Good breakfast, coffee and wifi.

Sunflower Hotel Hoi An

Hoi An, Vietnam

Stayed here for four nights and had nice relaxing time at hotel. Staff were so helpful, friendly and made sure we were ok at all times. I hurt my knee and they accommodated me as best they could. Also breakfast was very good!!

Hanoi Lucky Guesthouse

Hanoi, Vietnam

Myself and my boyfriend stayed here for two nights, they organised our trip to halong bay and had number of different Options to choose from. They also helped us with booking overnight sleeper train. I dropped my phone in water and guy in hostel was so helpful getting me big bag of rice to help soak up water.

Villa Thony 1 House 1

Luang Prabang, Laos

We really liked staying here, we originally booked for two nights and then ended up staying for four. It's only a small bit out from more central area but only a very short walk away and restaurants shops etc in this area were better value for money. Owner was lovely and other staff also.

Aoi Garden Home

Chiang Mai, Thailand

My boyfriend and I stayed here for three nights and found it comfortable, clean and staff very friendly. Aoi was great giving advice about tours and booking them for us. Breakfast is also delicious!!

HI-Ottawa Jail Hostel

Ottawa, Canada

It is pretty cool to stay in a jail, place is really clean!

Global Village Backpackers

Toronto, Canada

I stayed at this hostel for one night with my boyfriend and I have never seen a dirtier place. The floors were filthy. We arrived in the room to find no towels and the so called clean sheets covered in long black hairs. The breakfast the next morning we got two little pancakes that we queued for around forty minutes to get. There are way nicer hostels to stay while in Toronto.

ACBB Hostel Niagara

Niagara Falls, Canada

My boyfriend and I stayed here for one night and had great time. Staff really nice, Emma, Luke and Patrick. Really helpful when we thought we lost our phone. Breakfast muffins delicious too!

Canadiana Backpackers Inn

Toronto, Canada

Have no complaints about this hostel, very clean, great atmosphere and the location couldn't be better. Really made my visit to Toronto!