Welcoming Young and kind staff at Bikini Hostel. Jose was very helpful with all of my questions and concerns when I arrived to Miami. He took the time with all the guests to make sure I felt right at home , away from home! Thank You. Be back soon!

• 29th May 2013
  • South Korea

On My Way Taipei Hostel

Taipei, Taiwan

Very comfortable stay at On My Way and extremely helpful staff with excellent service to assist foreign travelers. I felt very much like at home during my short 2 day stay. The rooms are clean, hot showers, safe/ convenient location ( Beitou Hot Springs Bathes nearby ) . Only a few minutes walk from the MRT Beitou red line stop. Traditional Taiwan local eats are all of walking distance. I would recommend giving this hostel a try . See you in the near future ! ~ U.S.A.

• 25th Jan 2013
  • Taiwan

It's our pleasure having you stay with us - Our very first guests from hostelworld.com. So thank you so much for coming. It's a milestone for us. Have a nice holiday in Taiwan, and see you @ "on my way" soon!~

Mango53 Inn

Taipei, Taiwan

AWESOME STAFF! Hostel has full of character . Very welcoming atmosphere. I will definitely return in the future.

• 14th Jan 2013
  • South Korea

Cozy Planet Hostel

Kaohsiung, Taiwan

Definitely Cozy!!! For a great night's rest, Cozy Planet is the right choice. I have stayed in many hostels in Kaohsiung, Cozy is my Top 3. Highly recommended. The staff is wonderful. - Peter from U.S.A.