Knock Knock Hostel CURITIBA, Curitiba, Brazil
20th Mar 2017

All staffs are really nice and kind. The location is kinda far from city center but there is no problem to hang out. However sometimes netflix made me tiresome. The distance from room to place that everyone could enjoy netflix is not close but the sound was too big. Totally, it was good hostel.

St Christopher's Berlin, Berlin, Germany
7.1
29th Jul 2016

부랴부랴 잡은건데 u-bahn 아니여도 트램이랑 지하철로도 잘 도착할 수 있는 거리. 밑에 바 있어서 이벤트도 많이 하는것 같아보이니 이런것 좋아하시는 분이면 좋을듯! (저는 딱 잠잘용이라..) 다만 화장실이나 곳곳에 먼지가 수두룩.. 오죽하면 본인이 닦아서 썼다. 딱 1박하기엔 좋지만 2박부터는 고민해볼듯. 크기는 정말 넓다 화장실이며 샤워실이며 진짜 넓음!

Thank you for taking the time to review us, we are glad your overall stay was a good one. We wish you well for the rest of your travels. St. Christopher's Berlin Team.

Rodamon Barcelona Centre, Barcelona, Spain
14th Jul 2016

Really the best and friendly staffs. If you use this hostel, it means u can meet the nicest staffs :) Cozy room and it was really good that each bed has curtains. I couldn't say about the morning because I didn't use it. About clean stuffs, 100%! Someone said the location isn't good and it isn't easy to find the entrance but for me, No.. perfect to enjoy the Barcelona!!!

Best Guest Porto Hostel, Porto, Portugal
10th Jul 2016

Really adorable hostel, the nicest staffs ( thank u all guys!) Amd the perfect location. Because of this hostel I can make my last day in Porto awesome. Thank you!

Smart Hyde Park View Hostel, London, England
30th Jun 2016

Honestly before I used this hostel because of the bad review I was kinda worried about the staffs but after the day, I realized I didn't have to worry about that! Super cool and the kindest all staffs at the reception all the time. (Even my English is bad but they tried to understand kindly). The location isn't bad and really near by Hyde park. But I can't say the bed I used is clean for long day sleepers. Even though towers and lockers are not free but it didn't matter. 아침 주는거 최고! 든든하게 먹을

×