Green Frog Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

The staff was amazing, above and beyond friendly and helpful. They even did our laundry for us (for free!) The room was quite and comfortable. The shower was great, with about 5 different settings.

Thank you, thank you ! We are in our forth season and we will let it slowly down." We scored and we went". Now it's time for a brake, We deserve it and we'll be back after renovation.

Chalet Haute Boheme B&B

Chamonix, France

I really liked the place, it is a cute chalet pretty close to Chamonix. Lots to do around. Our host made us dinner one night, which was really nice and it was delicious. The room was cosy with a very comfortable bed, and the bathrooms were nice. My only dislike was the fact that as far as I could tell, no doors were ever locked, and we weren't given a room key.

Urban Hideaway Guesthouse

Vancouver, Canada

One of the best hostels I have stayed in.  More like a bed and breakfast, except you make your own breakfast.  The room was cute and had a good view.  The owners were very helpful.  The only thing I worried about was the car, because break ins are very common in that area, but apparently this is true throughout most of the city.