Gender Male,

• England, Couple, 31-40
Backpackers Central Hamilton, Hamilton, New Zealand
19th Apr 2014

Only there 1 night for the rugby. Basic but comfortable ensuite room, very secure because there are 3 keycard entry doors to get from the outside to my room, kitchen and bathrooms very clean and only 10 minutes walk to the stadium. Would definitely stay again.

• England, Male, 31-40
The Art House Backpackers, Napier, New Zealand
3rd Feb 2014

Cool hostel. Clean kitchen and bathrooms, super-friendly staff and free Wifi that actually works! Will definitely come back.

• England, Male, 31-40
Venice Beach Hostel, Los Angeles, USA
28th Apr 2013

I really liked it here. Friendly staff and great location. I booked a single room and got a huge private room with 2 double beds and private bathroom. WiFi was free and generally worked ok, although I couldn`t get a signal in my room. I was disappointed that all of the common areas closed between 3am and 8am (I was jet-lagged and awake most of the night) but the receptionist gave me an extra 30 mins to finish my Skype call which was good. Will definitely stay again on my way back through LA.

• England,
Valley Backpackers, Brisbane, Australia
7.7
8th Mar 2006

Security was poor, a guy had his laptop stolen from a locked locker. The hostel is great fun though!!