Location Ireland, Gender Male, Age 21

Birmingham Central Backpackers, Birmingham, England
7.7
23rd Jan 2017

I stayed in a twin private room. It was what you would expect for the 36 pounds approx price. The room was nice and warm. There was a lot of noise going on all night outside the window. Sounded like construction work of some sort. There was a bit of a stale smell in the room which we soon got used to but still was not very pleasant at first. Two plugs in the room were not working. However there was no shortage of power outlets so this was not an issue for us. We enjoyed our stay overall.

Woodquay Hostel Galway City, Galway, Ireland
5th Oct 2016

The hostel was great. The only problems I had were the fact that the towel were not included in the price of the room and there was no table/desk in the room.

PLUS Berlin, Berlin, Germany
30th Sep 2016

I really loved my stay at Plus Berlin. I stayed in a 6 bed mixed dorm. There was two shower rooms and a toilet in one. I came home every day to my bed made and a fresh towel. Lockers for each person in in each room (bring your own lock! they also sell them for 3 euro). The staff were so nice and very knowledgable! 10 out of 10!