First class accomadation, the term hostel is a bit misleading, very much more comfortable, 5 star in my opinion. I've stayed here numerous times and will never go anywhere else once I'm in London.

I've been here before but I have to repeat what a gem of a hostel this one is. I'm not too particular about where I stay but this is the Ritz of hostels compared to others I've been to.

I've been staying in hostels now for over 20 years and I have to say this is 5 star compared to others around Europe. Especially when you consider it's London, I've had a few bad experiences with hostels in this city. I cannot recommend Palmers enough for the total package, Showers are spotless,tube close by,rooms are big and safe,crossiants to die for,dining area and bar are cosy and common room has a relaxing atmosphere, free internet. I just cannot find a fault with this place for the price.

Euro Hostel Glasgow

Glasgow, Scotland

Perfect in almost every way a budget traveller can ask for. Best hostel i've stay in.

Euro Hostel Glasgow

Glasgow, Scotland

Great value and location is excellent. Will be back whenever i return to Glasgow.

Hatters at Hilton Chambers

Manchester, England

one of the tidyist hostels and modern up to date fixtures and fittings, couldn't speak highly enough about hilton hostel in manchester.