Reviews: dieselburner

Location New Zealand, Gender Male, Age 73

Absoloot Value Accommodation, Queenstown, New Zealand
25th Aug 2017

At short notice I needed inexpensive accommodation for one night in Queenstown. Fortunately I found Absoloot. I quickly discovered that this place has it all. I had noticed in the reviews of others that external street noise bothered some folk. All I can say is that on a Friday night, on the 3rd floor right above the street, in a six bed dorm room, I had the soundest sleep right next to the window.

Mati and Roni's Desert Guest House, Mitzpe Ramon, Israel
6.6
10th Nov 2016

Mitzpe Ramon is about the crater and the desert. This hostel is close to the official MP Centre, crater rim, and bus stops. The owners have tried to make a 'desert' atmosphere in keeping with the Negev location. The four dogs on-site are nice dogs, but do not make for easy living. The property is ring fenced, but the gates are unsecured, and the building's doors left actually open all night. In a tent, on a squab on the floor, I paid the same as for the fab Citadel, Jerusalem old city; 80 NIS.

Simsim Guesthouse, Nazareth, Israel
6th Oct 2016

I wanted to stay in the 'old quarter' and this place did it perfectly. Google maps plus asking one very friendly local made it easy to find. Very central. I had two great nights of sleep. Silken and Sami are excellent hosts. All facilities work well.

Tiberias Hostel, Tiberias, Israel
1st Oct 2016

My giving a full 10 out of 10 rating to this lovely hostel is quite genuine. If a place deserves it, why not give it? And an addition is that the free breakfast is excellent and plentiful.

×