Location: Canada, Gender: Female, Age: 35

Canadiana Backpackers Inn

Toronto, Canada

A great downtown hostel. I would stay here again if I found myself in Toronto. Had a wonderful surprise on arrival, I had been upgraded from my booked 10 bed dorm to a private room. Had pancakes for breakfast :) Staff were super friendly and helpful. Showers were hot and bathrooms were clean. Only "complaint" is that in house 52 the front doors and bedroom doors slam really loud and sound echo's in the hall but earplugs solve that issue. Thank you for a great stay!

Thanks for the great review! We’re happy to hear the ear plugs helped you get some sleep, and that you enjoyed your upgrade! We hope to see you in the future.

very clean, always had hot water for showers, easy to find and very informative staff! Great place to stay.

a really great place to stay. i recommend it to everyone.

Youth Hostel Van Gogh (Chab)

Brussels, Belgium

This was one of the best hostels i have stayed in! I highly recommendm it to everyone.

Olga's Place

San Sebastian, Spain

Olga\'s was one of the best Hostels I have ever stayed in!!!! I stayed extra nights because San Sebatian is beautiful and relaxing!!!

La Alianza Hostel

La Coruna, Spain

Even though this Hostel seemed Dodgy upon arrival it really was good. I had a private room and when I arrived I was given a choice of rooms and was shown them first. I was able to choose a larger room with double bed and big windows. The location was perfect, walking distance to the beach, shopping and restaurants.

Lazy Crow & Co. Guesthouse

Lisbon, Portugal

Had a really great time here. It was in a good location at the top of all the attractions so you can walk downhill to it all and very close to a metro stop. Bruno (staff) was well imformed and always there to help!!! I highly recommend this hostel to anyone heading to Lisbon! Thanks so much to Lazy Crow!!!

As I was warned by another hosteler this place was very hard to find...but other then that it was great.

FunkyHostel

Granada, Spain

Great place to stay!! I highly recommend Funky!!!!!

San Remo Hostel

Athens, Greece

the staff was drunk and very rude!!! we were not impressed and left early!

Fivos

Athens, Greece

The staff was not helpful in the least, they could not even tell us where the tourist info was in the area. Bathrooms were not cleaned duing the day and were disgusting by the end of the day. Location is Fivos saving grace because the akropolis is at its doorstep!!!